Chapter 1

What would you do if one day, you woke up, not surrounded by your loved ones, not by your bedroom walls, not even by grass, but instead around large fires. What would you do if there are people screaming, gun shots booming through the sidewalks, birds with two heads, and large wolf looking creatures chasing after red and purple skinned people with horns and tails. That may sound like some dumb horror movie or T.V show but that happened to me, Zero Ramirez.

Back home I was Rosá , well that's what mamá and papá wanted atleast. For me I never really felt like Rosá I felt like Zero, but mamá and papá said it was just a phase. They said I was confused and were trying to discover myself, but was very wrong with my gender. They explained no matter what I'd always be their "sweet little girl." They refused to do anything help me feel more comfortable with my body, they didnt even let me cut my hair. So each time I had to wear a bra or got my period  it would remind me I wasn't Zero I was Rosá and always would be no matter how hard I tried. I of course tried my best live up my dreams of finally being Zero, I told people my pronouns and told them to call me zero but that only got bullying and harassment from my peers and people I thought were my friends.

When I woke up in hell I thought it was a simple nightmare but from the way I could feel the fire around me's warmth and could feel my whole body ache as if I fell off a fifty story body  I realized this was real life, well... real death. I felt alive but everything around me came straight out of a movie. I was laying on my back but when I sat down I immediately had to stop when I saw a young girl who looked around seven to eight in front of me. She had one fang sticking out of her mouth which carried her blank expression on her purple skin. The girl had long black hair.. it actually seemed more like a very dark purple if you looked at it closely, her bangs separated which made it look like a heart. She had a pointy piece of hair sticking off the top of her head.. it matched the two swoops around her rounded ears. I noticed had a dark purple that matched her hair dress which had lighter purple lace trims on the sleeves and bottom of the skirt, for the top portion she had a ribbon on which had the same color as the lace. Her hair had two bows on each side that were also purple.. her ribbon, trims, stockings, and bows all had the same hue to them making her color scheme look wonderfully put together, it was much better then how I dressed even though I'm thirteen. Then.. I heard a voice come from the young girl in front of me, a simple three words which scared the life out of at the sudden noise.

"Who are you?" she asked with a tilt of her head. When I first heard this I was still in shock of what I had just woken up to. I tried to speak but all that came out was a small breath. The girl raised an eyebrow and cocked her head further to the left side. I had to think of what to say.. do I introduce myself as Zero or Rosá? "To hell with it... well would it be to heaven with it, god it doesn't matter!" I thought to myself while looking to side to side which made me more aware of my surroundings. How did this little girl get around the place safely?! There were many horned beings getting mugged, chased, and one getting eaten by the wolf creature I saw earlier, not to mention she didn't seem scared like I was. Hell I wasn't even scared I was down right terrified. "Well?" she asked and got closer to my face. "God I was silent for too long. Good job a perfect first impression she'll definitely think your normal now."  I groaned internally. Well I can't keep waiting I've already made a fool of myself enough, just not responding wasn't going to help.

"Z-Zero.." I stammered out quietly. I then cleared my throat and managed to make eye contact with the little girl. "Zero" I said more confidently while maintaining eye contact with the small girl. She cocked her head to the other side as if she was inspecting me, then suddenly which made me flinch she stuck her hand out. "I'm Lilith." she said in a voice even blanker then her face. That's when something happened that made my heart beat out of my chest. A large creature appeared behind her causing a big shadow to cover both of us, oh my god it  was one of those wolf dog creature things that I just saw devour someone. It had a spiked color that was black and purple.. it matched its fluffy fur. The wolf's eyes were terribly intimidating as they were large, purple, and glowing brightly. "L-Lilith behind you!" I exclaimed out with all my might while crawling back and taking short shaky breaths. Lilith turned around and squealed. What the hell?