Chapter 6

"That.... Is certainly hard to digest." Was all Himeko could say, shifting the cup she had in her hands.

"Take your time. There are certainly weirder and more complicated things I could've told you." said Asuka as he took a drink from his own cup.

"Asuka, if I may ask, could you explain how the creation of a god from an ordinary human even be possible? I've heard and seen beings become godlike, but there were always a factor that didn't make them human." Said Welt, right hand resting on the top of his cane.

"I suppose some background information would make this certainly make more sense. The woman who had became a god was no ordinary person, but the collection of human desire for a brighter tomorrow. The strength of such desire resulted in the creation by of a Magical Foci, but was too strong and was sealed into a human girl, making her all-powerful." Regret soon filled Asuka's eye and the flower seemed to wilt, "but a single person should not have humanity's desire placed upon them, and half of her power was taken away. Her human desire was taken away as well as her future to preserve humanity, with only her name left."

"And so her other half was given back to her. Her true power fully realized." Said Void Archives.

"That would be correct, only through merging with her other half would she be fully complete, desire and power included."

Leaning forward in the chair he was sitting in, Void Archives said,

"What I want to know is why such a being would exist in the first place. Every creation has a reason, and such a powerful creation would need to have an equally impactful reason."

"The Crusades. An hundred year war that was almost the end of humanity." Was heard from the doorway, followed by Elias walking into a the room and taking a seat next to Asuka. "It appears we need to start on a history lesson for our guests."

"It's getting late, we should wait till tomorrow for such a lesson. Our guests will need their rest if we're going to be thorough, would that be alright?" Asuka directed his question toward the Trailblazers.

"That would be fine, as long as we're not intruding on anything, we thank you for your hospitality." Himeko responded.

"There is a empty room that available for you to stay in my house, rest up and we'll talk in the morning."

"I'll help get them ready, wait here until we come back."said Elias as he and Asuka got up to prepare the rooms. Doing simple things such as getting beds into the otherwise empty room. Carrying a stack of blankets in his arms, Elias said,

"Asuka, Do you intend to join the Astral Express?"

Pausing what he was doing, Asuka said,

"What makes you think that Elias?"

Placing the blankets down onto one of the beds, "I've been thinking, before the Astral Express arrived you asked what I would do if you left. When you were speaking to the others, me and Cecilia spoke to the conductor and they told us what the Astral Express did. And then it occurred to me, you knew that they would arrive, and you were going to join them. Despite never appearing here, you knew exactly who they were, and I wouldn't be surprised if you knew what they did."

"Then does your answer still stand?"

"Excuse me?"

"Does your answer still stand, would you still come with me if I left."

Elias became silent for the rest of the time they were preparing, looking around at their handiwork, Asuka broke the silence with, 

"So what's the verdict?"