📌 Chapter 2>>>

*New character unlocked......

*No song recommendation on Spotify.

*Used photo's or vedios are not mine credit goes to the real owners...

*Let's start....

______________________________________

...... 1..2...3.. start again you're doing the same mistake again and again sam.... And you miss Tina do you're steap's....

Sam:- sorry sir sorry....

Tina:- yeahh sorry sir...

...????........ Sorry my foot I hate it when someone keep doing mistake while dancing........

Suddenly someone brust into the dance practice room...

Radhika:- sorry... I'm really very sorry.... I'm late.... Plss don't scold me......

...????  Yeahh what's new in it ? When you have come to my class on time?? You're lazy ass will never change & I know that......

Why did you came you should have just bunk my class.....

Radhika:- sir I said sorry.....

.....???? I don't care about your sorry I only care about my class.... And I really hate students like you...

Radhika:- but si!!!!

....??? No but just come and do your dance and don't you dare to make any mistake...... Otherwise I'll throw you out of my class......

Jung Hoseok.....or J-Hope

*Everyone callled him Hobi for his bubbly natural.

*Nature:- Extrovert, bubbly, friendly, kind, soft hearts..

*Such a heartthrob ji... Gavandi Munda laajawab ji.... 😌🤭

*Dance Teacher of the clg....

*He is such a sweetheart & sunshine type... Until till you made  any while dancing....😐

*Very strict about dance... He wants perfection....

*Age:- 29

(A/n:- His appearance only for this chapter.... Cz he is a cute side character of the story.... I don't think I'll use his character again in the story but yeahh who knows he might appear at the end of the story maybe??? Heheh!!?🌚)