I. See You Again

I got this crazy feelin' deep inside

When you called and asked to see me tomorrow night

I'm not a mind reader but I'm reading the sign

That you can't wait to see me again

"Please, drive!" She heard as two men got into the back seat of her car. She jumped and turned around to see Colby Brock and some other guy. Her Colbly, from high school. "Please drive we are being chased!"

"What the hell-" She began in confusion. "Colby? What the fuck?" He was lucky the light had now turned green.

"Miley?" Colby asked, sounding just as confused as her.

"Who's this?" His friend asked.

"We were friends in high school," Colby answered as she drove. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same," She shot back. "Why the fuck did you just jump into my car?! I could've been a serial killer!"

He smiled his smile at her which could never let her stay mad at him for long. "Sorry, but like I said," he told her. "We were being chased by this clown with a knife, and my car wouldn't start so we decided to ditch it and run for our lives...hold on...why are your doors unlocked?"

"Oh no, you don't get to ask me questions," She informed him. "A clown? With a knife? What year are we in 2016?"

"2018 actually," His friend answered. "Since Colby seems like he's not going to introduce me, I'm Brennen Taylor, nice to meet you...Miley? He said?"

Miley nodded, "hi, nice to meet you too I guess?" she answered. "I'm sorry this is just crazy."

"I'll say," Colby agreed. "What are you doing in LA? I thought you were going to school in Texas?"

She shook her head as she drove. Miley looked at his blue eyes through the rearview mirror. "Not anymore, I transferred to USC," She informed him with a smile.

"Wow," Brennen commented, "USC, that's a pretty good school."

Miley shrugged, but Colby answered. "Yeah, she is the reason why I didn't totally flunk Physics our junior year."

Miley laughed and turned her head back to look at both of them quickly before looking back at the road in front of her. "Oh my god, yes," She commented. "We hated physics and the teacher totally hated us. What was her name?"

"Mrs. J? Mrs. J something I think, I have no clue honestly," He told her with a laugh.

Brennen smiled while looking between the two. "Did you have many classes together?" he asked.

"We had three classes with each other every year it seemed," Miley answered with a smile. "It was English, history, and a science class. Always." She looked at them through the mirror again. "Wait, where am I taking you? I was headed home, but I can drop you guys off someplace?"

"We were going back to my place to finish the rest of this video that I haven't stopped filming, by the way, Colby," Brennen began, "so maybe there?"

"You do YouTube like Colby?" Miley asked. "That's so cool, is that how you guys met?"

Brennen nodded, "yeah actually, then we fell madly in love and have been together ever since," he joked.

"He's just kidding," Colby told her with a slight tint to his cheek.

Brennen faked offense and placed his hand dramatically over his heart, "I cannot believe you would say such a thing to me, Colbert Brock. We are over."