Chapter 2

~~Ariana~~

This was a total mistake. Accepting this was the worst idea I've ever had and it wasn't even my idea. I was just trying to be nice and helpful to my friend but what I got in return and not even from her but from everyone else in the room is a slap on the face and the biggest fuck you ever. I really would love to go home now but my chance to get out of this is gone.

Look, the only reason I even said yes was because I thought this would be fun! And again I wanted to help Rubi, although I don't know her much, she's really sweet and has been nothing but kind to me so I couldn't say no to her. It was impossible... now I wish I had.

"Okay so Carson you'll be partnering up with Ariana" Rubi told Carson as everyone else stood with their partners.

Kayden and Kendra the tall twin stood on the left side of the room behind them Kassandra the short twin and Emmerson a guy with blue streaks on his black hair then to their right Carson and me then to our right Ansel and Maritza in front of them were Gaby the bright red-headed girl and Fabio the frowning guy and to their left were Julian and Rubi making us all form a circle/ square?

"Really?" Carson laughed looking at me and then at her "Why me?

"Because I said so" Rubi smiled

"And who's going to teach her?"

"You" Her smile became bigger as my heart just kept sinking

He laughed "Me?" scrunching his eyebrows he looked at me and smiled but it wasn't a sweet smile that's for sure. I hate the way he looks at me. It's like he's trying to be nice to me but I can see it's not genuine and I hate the feeling of uneasiness he gives me. It's that smile and hazel eyes that look down on me... the cockiness in his voice every time he talks and even the way he walks, he thinks he's Superman when all I see is-

"I'll partner up with her if that's the problem," Kayden said walking towards us "I'm the tallest of the guys so if you're basing the partners on height then I should be with her" He smiled standing next to me "See, it works out perfectly"

"What!" Kendra stomped over to us "No way! That won't work out and you know it's Rubi." Kendra said sternly

"Who would you rather dance with?" Rubi turned to me

"Kayden," I said quickly, almost as if it was an instinct "I know him and I think I can learn faster with him" I smiled, making Carson laugh

"Look we can try it out with you and Kayden if you both want to dance together but ... Kayden doesn't come to practice all the time because of soccer so it'll be hard for you to -"
"We can find time to practice" Kayden interrupted Rubi

"Seriously dude" Kendra rolled her eyes "You sleep, breathe, and eat soccer that's the only thing you do and care about. Are you seriously going to go out of your way now for this dance which by the way you complain about being a part of all the time and now that you are going to dance with her all of a sudden you're going to make time to teach her?"

"Yeah," He nodded "What's wrong with that? Like Ari said we know each other, there's a lot to catch up on"

I mentally laughed, it's been so long since anyone called me Ari even though it's a normal nickname for girls named Ariana I've never been the one to have people mention me with nicknames.

"I still think Carson and Ariana are better together, no offense Kayden but you and Kendra feed off each other you guys work very well together. Ariana is new she'll need a lot of help and Carson is the best dancer out of the guys and he knows how to teach and help out his partner" Rubi said looking at us three, still not sure of what to do