chapter 3🔞⚠️

New warning label***
⚠️🔞this chapter may contain sexual/violent suggestions. If this content is not for you than this book is not for you.🔞⚠️

"Jesus Lew one day your gonna kill me" you huffed as you weakly pulled at your shorts, a small chuckle could be heard from across the bed as the love of your life sat eyeing your body like his personal trophy.

You could feel his glare on your back and huffed at his prolonged eye contact with you, you turned to him, his half nude body laid there clad in nothing but his own pair of basketball shorts with the waistband of his Calvin Klein boxers showing.

He seemed to giggle at your small shorts with many hearts printed on the sides.

You smiled at him, leaning forward and giving him a wet kiss that suggested a gratitude statment from the aftercare he gave to you just a few moments ago.

The aftercare everytime you two had sex was amazing, it always made you feel like you were floating on a cloud of pleasure even if he played rough.

"I love you princess" Lewis said using a pet name. His sweet and gentle tone being obvious to help express his true feelings. You smiled to yourself at his words and confidently spoke back "I love you too baby".

You both sat still for a bit before you slowly arose from the bed and began walking towards your shared master bedroom. The wave of cold air sent shivers through your body as you held your shoulders with your hands before huffing to yourself and taking a piss.

<<<time skip>>>

The woods were a very familiar place for you, the sounds the trees made when the wind blew causing its leaves to crash with others, the calls of animals singing to each other, and the groans of roaming walkers throughout every inch-mile.

You simply hummed with your back to the base of the tree that you sat calmly in, your legs propped up onto branches with your arms at your sides and your eyes closed, having nothing to rely on but scent and hearing.
This was no problem for you though, you felt peace in nature even if it has turned to shit, everything outside made you feel as if none of it ever happened.

Just then you heard footsteps, you thought it was Lewis or maybe Clem but their scent didn't match so you began to slightly panic, staying quiet you jumped up onto your feet and focused on the sounds of the footsteps, they were too light to be A.J's and not heavy enough to be Vi's, but the scent was somewhat familiar.

You pulled the pistol out of your waist band and aimed the gun directly at the unknown figure and spoke "identify yourself or I shoot". The perpetrator only laughed and talked back to you in a goofy way, "oh cmon A.d it's just Me, was just stopping by Ruby sent me out here to get you and Clem for something." Luckily the two buck teeth the boy had and the wonky walk he bore was more than enough info, it was Willy.

You sighed at the boy in annoyance for not being a threat, you were actually hoping for some action today but oh well.
"Well? What's she needin us for?" You asked impatiently, the slight hint of aggravation very audible in your words.
The boy simply shrugged.

"Alright I'll get her, let Rubes know we're on our way Will." You spoke to the boy while hopping off the tree you once sat in.

The walk home was just as boring as you'd could've hoped, from the walker sounds and nature there wasn't much going on, but something kept on gaurd and tightened inside of your stomach, you had a gut feeling something was wrong.

You couldn't pin point any sign of foul play, from a sniper glare to the scent of a camouflaged perp hiding somewhere there was nothing. Nothing but your gut.

Despite all the distractions you continued on, you figured if something was going on you'd atleast needed to know that your crew was okay.

The audible crunch of leaves beneath your steel toe boots reminded you that you were in desperate need of some new ones, guess you could spare a day for a trip to the market.

Time skip>>>>>>>>>>

"Cmon AJ!!" Tennessee screamed, the boy had just mounted the playful dog everyone knew as Rosie. Rosie had been trapped in a radioactive room a few months ago and fortunately made it out alive, at the cost of mutation that is.
'She's much bigger now, yet still acts like a puppy' you thought to yourself.

You caught a glimpse of A.J running out of the old manor and pouncing towards Tenn and the dog, you couldn't help but smile.

"Heya Addy" a familiar voice called to you. A slight hint of frustration beckoned in your core at the nickname. "Ruby dear, please don't call me that" you responded without looking away from the playing boys, "oh I know Sugar Pie, I'm just teasin" she spoke using yet another nickname that was much more bearable. A simple chuckle left your lips as you crossed your arms and asked, "So what's up?" You waited what seemed ages for an answer, she finally spoke once Clementine began approaching.

"Why I just need some assistance in the garden is all" she began. "Well why'd you call us? We'd probably be as much help as Amir or Willy would've" Clementine added, you knew that wasn't it. You could sense it.

Short pov>>>>>
A=Adira C=Clem R=Ruby

A= "Liar"

R= "I beg your pardon?"

A="LA LA Liar"

C="Adira."

R="what makes you think that?"

A=you sent Willy out too us at around 11, the trip too us is about a half hour. Willy made it in 20, so he was running."

C= why would Will have to be so quick for garden work?"

A="not to mention, your garden is wonderful. Took a peek earlier, not a faulty plant in sight, not even a critter."

R="..."
A="what's really going on Rubes?"

R="there truly is no getting past you two is there?"
C="no ma'am".

A= "Ruby."
R="alright. There's been a group coming around here lately, been hiding out near the old midtown shack up north. They were looking for you A.d, called themselves 'The Undead'"

Short pov over>>>>

My eyes widened at the name, my mouth slightly ajar and my mind racing.
So many thoughts roamed, 'They want me? 'What if they know I was with Naylie?' 'What if they want to finish the job after all these years?' 'What if they kill me?' 'What if they get near Clem or Lewis even Violet, even worse A.J'

The possibilities were unsettling endless, Ruby said they were set up near here. The old shack is close to our hunting perimeter, which will cause too many problems as it is.

"Adira?" "Adira?" "ADIRA?!" The rapid rise of volume in the voice startled my trance, "y-yeh" I said nonchalantly to the person next to me, it was Aasim.
"Are you okay?, your pale" he spoke to me gently, his demeanor changed once Ruby yelled his name from the manor.

I expected him to leave but instead he put a hand on my shoulder and called tenn, "HEY TENN, BUDDY, GO HELP RUBY WILL YA", I rolled my eyes, but listened as he prodded. "You sure your Okay Adds? Those guys seem to mean business". I let a smile paint my lips as I turned to the man, "don't worry too much Aasim, I'll handle it. Now go and help your wife babo".
"Well be at the market tomorrow."

CLIFFHANGER BITCH
Sorry for taking even LONGER after the update of me telling you guys I won't take so long. I've caught the flu, been in the ER multiple times, allergic reactions and Thanksgiving plans😭

I'm Supa sorry I am trying my best and happy Thanksgiving peeps💋🥰