Delilah

The day for the knights’ entrance exams has begun and everyone is prepared and ready to go for the exams. Opal had packed up and was ready to go but only one problem. Noam.

“Please don’t leave me here alone!” said a sad Noam. “Most especially 

“It’s only for six weeks…!”

“It’s six weeks, not six days or six hours. What if I’m… horny…”

“Noam. I will be back for you when I am done with the program.” Opal reassures Noam with a peck on the lips. “If you do feel horny, there is an incomplete sex doll of me in the secret box next to my medicine cabinet and some other instructions I have given you. I have to go. Bye!”

She leaves Noam speechless. She takes the airline that everyone is taking to get to the capital of the Empire. She is sitting next to Buttercup. Both of them are chatting about what they would see. After some time Opal gets up to use the toilet. When she got to the ladies' room just as she was about to leave, someone from one of the stoles grabbed her and forced her to the wall. Opal tries to defend herself but she is all tied up. She looked at who it was the same person she saw that the underground match a couple of months ago.

“Gaius?!” exclaimed Opal. 

“Not so loud.” Said Gaius in a low tune. “Do you want people to know that there is a guy in a lady's washroom?”

“S-sorry. How did you find me?”

“I saw you leave a building at the city’s capital market. You and some strange people dressed in dark suits carrying you. You were bleeding so I followed your blood to where you were taken. I didn’t know you were sent there.”

“I live underground for another reason but that is a story for another reason. How is my favourite sugar knight?”

Gauis couldn't say anything, he just stared into her eyes.

Everyone is gathered at the airport. Those who were sent to get the underground people were mostly the ones there, also known as the second in command of all knights in the empire. To each knight a hundred and fifty persons each. Opal goes with the knight in white while Buttercup goes with the knight dressed in green but Gaius is nowhere to be found.

Everyone was escorted to where they would stay for the night, where they would eat and train. Everyone was mesmerised by the breath-taking view of the city most especially the holograms’. But Opal did not sim amused. Buttercup noticed Opal’s expression and asked her a question Opal did not expect from her.

“Opal have you been here and what exactly do you do as your job?” asked Buttercup looking straight into Opal’s eyes. Opal was speechless at first then broke the silence.

“Yes, I have been here before. Why do you ask?”

“Well, you told me about some parts of the city before time and time again most especially stories of your life here in the city.” Said Buttercup with a gentle smile. “So what do you do for a living? I use my body for money, as a service to both men and women. So what do you do?”

Opal goes closer to Buttercup leans down to her ear and whispers.

“Promise me with your life never to tell anyone what I am because I wouldn’t want to die in embarrassment.”

“Don’t worry I won’t tell. Even if you do illegal things that are also legal back home.”

“…I work for an illegal set of people…”

“The Mafia?”

“…Y-y-yeah s-something like that. But…”

“Have you met with the boss before? Or have had a one-night stand with any of the top-ranked bad boys or should I say Big Bad Zaddies with their sadistic…”