Azzurra

Delilah is sited on top of a roof in the land of Zombito. She has a bottle of beer and smokes in her hand, she is wearing a body-fit tank top, ankle-length jeans, and knee-high boots. She closes her eyes as she begins to daydream.

FLASHBACK

A couple of days later Delilah had sent a message to Opal, and Noam. Again, he was used as a message to her. They were to meet at Zombito by 12:20 in the afternoon.

FLASHBACK

Delilah continued her daydream as footsteps on the dirty ground could be heard. She opened her eyes as she came face to face with Opal.

"You look..." said Delilah putting out her cigarette. "Wasted. All those skills and gifts you have wasted."

"..."

"What? Did I hurt your feelings 'Bloody Reaper'!?"

"I wouldn't shout that name if I were you and I rebuke that name," said Opal. "Remember we are in the land of zombies..." Opal reminds her where they are to not attract any zombies to them.

"Let's cut to the chase." Delilah cuts Opal off. "I came here to fight you. We all know zombies wouldn't mind a little blood on their food."

Noam is watering the plants outside at the back of the apartment. The doorbell rings alerting him that someone is at the door. He goes to check who it is. He looks through the peephole he sees a tall, dark person in a creepy clown mask that looks old, a bit rusty, and dirty with dried-up blood. Noam was about to walk away before the person at the door called out to him.

"Noam." Called out the person. "I know you're in there. I am Opal's half-brother. I came to see her. It has been a while."

Noam opens the door. The man at the door removes his mask to reveal his face. It was Gaius. And at his back is another man who is standing at his back. They both enter as they are asked to sit.

"I am Gaius. This man beside me is to be ... Opal's new husband."

"... WHAT..." said Noam in disbelief. "What's your name new... h-husband."

"...Louie." Said the man.

"Anything else you need to tell me?"

"I was sent by my master. I promised him to love my new wife just as I am obsessed with him and how he is with Miss Opal. Don't worry I can share."

"..."

'I don't think that's true. Psychopath' Gaius says in thought.

Opal and Delilah are in hand-to-hand combat. They are both covered in their blood. They are on the lower ground level of one of the buildings.

"You know... there's something about you I just don't understand." Said Delilah dodging one of Opal's punches. "You have something that most people don't have and what others would say 'they wanted more' even though they are already gifted."

"D-Delilah look I do not understand what the fuck you are talking about," Opal says leaving Delilah. Making a safe distance from one another. "I have really big and soft boobs, big ass and hips, soft, thick and melanized skin, tiny waist, long dyed white locks, albino eyed on the left and blue-eyed on the right."

"Who the fuck asked?!"

"You said I have something that most people don't have. Most people being you of course."

Out of anger, Delilah uses her shockwave powers on Opal blasting her out of the building, and down to the ground floor where the zombies are. Delilah goes to see if the work was done, to see if the shockwave had killed Opal from the hole in the wall. When she looked down all she could see was nothing but the dust and some derby.