The Time Chloe Said Beca Couldn't Hold Her Liquor

A/N: When I wrote this, I hadn't expected over a 100 views! It might not seem like much but it means a lot to me, and I'm glad some of you are enjoying my one-shots. (Also, in this one-shot, Beca and Chloe aren't together yet)

And to two of my readers who said there was going to be Bechloe smut, hahah I'm sorry, but let's just keep this PG rated, okay?

I want to thank all of you for the views and the votes and for just being you!

The redhead had never thought this would happen when she taunted Beca, saying, "I bet you can't hold your liquor."

And Beca, being someone who would never back down from a challenge, had said, "Yeah? Well, Beale, be prepared for me to prove you wrong." before going off to the beer keg.

So now the redhead was currently dragging a drunk-off-her-ass Beca back to her dorm.

The girl could barely hold herself, and most of her weight was being supported by the redhead.

"You smeeeell nice," the young brunette slurred, and as if to prove her point, she shifted her head to face Chloe's mane of red hair and sniffed it.

Chloe shook her head, smiling at the girl's silly drunkness. "Yeah, well, you do too, Beca."

More random stuff came out of Beca's mouth as the two travelled to Chloe's dorm, some of which had the redhead giggling.

Once they reached the door to her dorm, Chloe gently let Beca lean against the wall before she took out her keys. Even in the short span of time of her unlocking the door, the brunette managed to make her laugh softly with her drunken sentences.

With Beca leaning against her once again, she walked through the doorway and shut the door with her foot. She knew Aubrey was well asleep already, so she had no qualms about whether the blonde would come out raging.

She made her way to her own bedroom, and once they were inside, she sat the little brunette on her bed.

Beca mumbled something and then shifted so she was lying face-down on the bed instead, her face being swallowed up by the pillow, eliciting a giggle from the redhead.

A drunk Beca was way too cute.

Chloe knew that the brunette would have a massive hangover in the morning if she didn't at least drink some water, so reluctantly, she tried to get the smaller girl to stay awake. She sat on the bed next to the brunette.

She jabbed the brunette multiple times, repeating her name softly, until finally, the girl awoke. Beca turned her head slightly to look at the redhead, eyes blinking in confusion.

"Sorry to interrupt your beauty sleep, but I need to make sure you don't wake up with a splitting headache."

With that, Chloe gently seized the brunette and made her sit back up.

The brunette huffed, but yawned midway. "But I'm tired," she whined.

Chloe chuckled, before leaning in to give the girl a peck on her forehead. "I know you are, Becs, but I don't want you groaning in pain tomorrow. Just stay awake for a while, okay?"

Chloe got up and went to the kitchenette, grabbing a glass cup from the counter and filling it up with water from the tap. She got back to her room to find the brunette still sitting there, but her eyelids were already beginning to droop.

The redhead's heart swelled at the sight before her. She moved towards Beca and shook the girl by the shoulder lightly, making her eyelids flutter open.

Chloe put the rim of the glass cup against Beca's lips, which parted slightly, allowing the redhead to tilt the glass cup so that water entered the brunette's mouth.