3

It took me a long time to learn where he came from . The little prince , who asked me so many questions,never seemed to hear the one's I asked him. It was from words dropped by chance that, little by little ,everything was revealed to me.
The first time he saw my plane , for instance ( I shall not draw my plane; that would be too complicated for me), he asked me:
"What is that object?"
" that's not an object. It flies. It is an airplane. It is my airplane "
And I was proud to have him learn that I could fly.
He cried out, then:
" what! You dropped out from the shy?"
"Yes " I answered modestly.
"Oh! that is funny!"
And the little prince broke into a lovely peal of laughter, which irritated me very much , I like my misfortunes to be taken seriously.
Then he added:
"So you, too come from the sky ! Which is your planet?"
At that moment I caught a gleam of light in the impenetrable mystery of his presence; and u demanded , abruptly:
" Do you come from another planet?"
But he did not reply . He tossed his head gently, without taking his eyes off the plane:
" It is true that you can't have come from very far away..."
And sank into a reverie , which lasted a long time . Then, taking my sheep out of his pocket, he buried himself in the contemplation of his treasure

You can imagine how my curiosity was around by his half-confidence about the " other plan-ets "i made great effort , therefore, to find out more on this subject
"My little man where do you come from? What is 'where I live ' of which you speak? Where do you want to take your sheep "
After a reflective of silence he answered: " the thing that is so good about the box you have given me is that at night he can use it as his house."
" that is so . And if you are good I will give you a string too , so that you can tie him during the day, and a post to tie him to "
But the little prince seemed shocked by this offer
"Tie him! What a queer idea!"
"But if you don't tie him " I said " he will wander off somewhere, and get lost ."
My friend broke into another peal of laughter: " but where do you think he would go?"
" Anywhere. Straight ahead of him ."
" that doesn't matter. Where I live , everything is so small !"
And with perhaps a hint of sadness, he added:
" straight ahead of him , nobody can go very far..."

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝟹 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚗: 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚒 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 ( 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚢𝚎!:)

𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚎𝚜:)