Halloween Speical: The Walking Bocchi

Halloween! Everyone loved Halloween… Well, except a certain pink haired middle schooler, who sat on her couch, strumming her guitar, alone... She assumed (Y/n) had plans that night, so she didn't bother to text him to ask if she wanted to hang out or anything.

Well that and the fact she was too nervous anyway. 

She hummed to herself as she continued to play her guitar, smiling to herself about the peace and quiet that being alone in the house entailed. The rest of her family were out, celebrating the holiday, and while she was invited, she naturally declined… Parties didn't really suit her.

Barks could be heard as little footsteps scuttled across the floor. The only other being in the house was their puppy, Jimihen, a Shiba Inu. Hopping up Hitori's lap, wagging his tail as the small dogs laid on her lap.

Hitori smiled as she gently reached her hand out to pet the dog. Despite hating human interaction, she loved the attention from animals, it felt so much easier to talk to the dog compared to most people.

Though when her fingers brushed against his fur, Jimihen whimpered, almost as if he was in pain and jumped out of Hitori's
lap, and once it hit the ground, he stopped moving and became silent which confused her.

"Jimihen?"

She asked as she stood up, setting her guitar down on the couch. Futari had been trying to teach him how to play dead recently, did she actually give him the command? As she approached the dog, he began to twitch slightly, causing Hitori to hesitate as she noticed the dog began to grow in size, dramatically, his limbs turning into ones resembling a human, as his face became just like Hitori's.

The girls stood there, frozen in disbelief for a few seconds before Jimihen seemed to have stopped growing. He was wearing a pink tracksuit… and when he looked at her, it was almost as if she was looking in a mirror, that was her face on her dog.

"Bocchi the Rock!"

A few seconds of silence followed as Hitori stared at the dog(?) in disbelief. That was her voice… but she didn't speak.

Hitori then let out a loud scream as she quickly ran towards the stairs, to get away from Jimihen. Her heart was pounding fast in her chest, she was scared for her life.

She had to be dreaming… or did some lace the candy she ate this morning with some kind of drug? She heard stories, but never really believed them.

She slipped on her shoes as fast as she could, she could hear tumbling from the stairs. She quickly launched out of the house once her shoes were on. She scurried out of her house as she heard a giggle come from inside her house, it was eerily ominous to the young girl, even if it was her voice making the noise.

As she stumbled out onto the street, it was all quiet, no noise, no people, no anything.. Normally Hitori would have thanked the gods for providing her with such a rare blessing, but right now she was scared out of her mind, and the lack of noise only made the noise of Jimihen exiting the house that much louder.

Wait…

Swinging around, she saw herself exit the house, a few steps behind her. In her haste to get out of the house, she had forgotten to close the door.

"G-Get away from me!"

She shouted as she hurriedly began to back away but the copy of herself didn't seem to find interest in her, but instead turned towards shouts coming from a few houses down.

"Hey is everything alright!"

She didn't know who it was, it was too dark outside to see more than to the door of her house, but she knew by the voice it was a man.