Prolouge

"Glory! Queen Glory! Why does kinkajou and tamarin and the other rainwings get to learn cool stuff, but we don't?" The small dragonet yelped to the queen.
"I'm sorry, peacemaker. The school will not allow any more rainwings, all of the winglets are at their full capacity." Glory patted him on the head.

Well, I guess only a couple will know the true reason- that he is Darkstalker. Glory thought, she shook her head to get the thought out.

"You know what, Peacemaker." Glory looked him in the eye and got up from her throne. "I'm making a RainWing school!"

Peacemakers eyes gleamed with joy, "Oh! Oh, how amazing! Will I go?"

Glory looked down at him, "it's up to your mother, Foesl- I mean Hope!" Glory had almost done it.

* * *

"Rainwings! I have an announcement!" Glory called from her throne.
The whole of the rainwing and nightwing village gathered around her.

Before Glory spoke, she thought for a second- look at all those rainwings, that must be 10 thousand!
Glory looked at the nightwings, their black scales squeezing between the rainwings colorful pelts.

I can't let these poor nightwings live in this condition, my rainwings will be clattered together as well! Glory thought.

I shall execute them to the claws of the clouds mountains...
Glory had made her mind up.

"What is it your magesty?" Deathbringer hopped up to her throne.
"Get off of my throne!" Glory hissed
"Woah feisty! I like that!" Deathbringer teased

"Rainwings and nightwings of the forest! I have horrid and good news." Glory roared.
"I have made up my mind, the rainwings are way too crowded in the rainforest with the nightwings, the rainwing population grows every day!"

The nightwings eyes in the crowd glistened with fear. Some with fury.

"The nightwings are moving out."

The crowd gasped.

"I will send the nightwings to the claws of the clouds mountains. You may vote between Feirceteeth, or Hope to be your new queen."

"M-me?" Hope shuddered.

"Unless you want feirceteeth?" Glory hissed.

The crowd booed at the thought of feirceteeth.

"I'll send rainwing patrols out for the first month of you living there."
"Onto the second thing, I will be making a RainWing academy on the south region of the rainforest."