Chapter one

Euphoria skipped toward the new rainwing school in joy, his purple and blue scales shimmered.
"Hey, Euphoria! Are you headed to Rainwing academy?" Aurora giggled.
"Oh! Yes I am! I heard queen glory herself will be teaching! Well until they get new teachers of course!"
Euphoria looked down to his talons and sat down. "I'm so super exited! But I'm sad without peacemaker, and sunseeker, and dragonfly, and- you get it.."
"Oh, I know.." Aurora took Euphorias talons in hers. "I'm honestly angry with Queen Glory for that, but she's right. It was getting a little crowded."
Euphoria and aurora stood up and walker into the academy.
* * *
"Welcome all new students!please take a seat on the leap pads." Queen Glory announced.
There were tons and tons of rainwings. There was a all black one, the poor thing looked depressed.
There was a pink, purple and yellow one, there was so many!

"Today we will be discussing what we will learn, do, and see in this academy!"
Queen Glory explained we will learn flying, fruit types, species of animals and insects, weather, types of trees, and more. She explained she will get more teachers soon, and to expect Mangrove, Orchid, Jambu, or Pineapple.
"Alright, now that over, you can explore the school, or go straight to your hammock!"

Euphoria decided to go to his hammock. He ran through the cave academy to the outside, where he found a hammock that spelled 'Euphoria'. Euphoria guessed it was his and hopped on.
"Euphoria?" Aurora tapped on his shoulder. "It's just Aurora, I thought I would sleep next to you in my hammock."

"Oh, uhm- sure I guess."

Aurora flew away and came back with a hammock in her talons. She tied it up to the tree and sat in it.

I guess it's time to sleep. Euphoria thought.

"Euphoria?" Aurora whispered. "You know I will always have your back, no matter what."
The dragonets reached for each others talons and fell asleep.