Fear

Titus had shown admirable skill, the raven haired girl was certainly glad he had taken a liking to her

Titus had shown admirable skill, the raven haired girl was certainly glad he had taken a liking to her. He was adamant they should be allies in the games.

Illyana was practising a ballet move on the ballet bars. Ballerinas. Beautiful, the picture of grace but people sometimes forget to be a ballerina, one needs drive. To push your body, to blend grace with muscle.Ballerinas were often underestimated, seen as delicate flowers rather than warriors with iron wills.

So while Illyana was thin her body held a certain amount of strength. It might not compare to the of the careers, but it would help her survive. It's strange isn't it, Illyana never felt quite like she lived yet but that didn't stop her from fighting with every fibre to just not die.

Xander, the other tributes from her district walked over to her. She barely acknowledge him as he stroad over.
Xander it turns out had been selected by the capital careers to "team up".
Turns out anyone will become a shit, if they think it will help them survive a few more precious minutes.
Illyana would do the same perhaps, if she felt like it, so who could judge the boy.

Fear it stirs up something strange within us all, does it not?

Finnick stood from where he was showing a girl the most effective places to stab. Knifes weren't his weapon of choice, but he wasn't fighting this time around, so if the girl need to learn to fight with a knife, he would teach her. Perhaps she would survive, she seemed nice enough,a little annoying, but nice enough.

Xander was standing face to face with Illyana, shr must of been a year younger, but she stood a few inches above him, her cold eyes not betraying a single thought as the boy silently challenged her.
Just as she thought he was about to back down he leaned in and whispered in the girls ear. Illyana's cold eyes met Xander's as he silently challenged her.

Illyana didn't flinch; she didn't run. She simply stared, hollow.

" Princess, best hope for a swift death in the games, it's not exactly like your welcome back in 10. I mean really the princess on the hill, so superior to use all, what just cause you got a bit of cash? We all know what your really are. A witch, as hollow as our stomachs.."