𝟎𝟏

𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝚁𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜                                          ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰᶦˡˡ,ʰᵃʳˡᵉᵐ

     𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝚁𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜
       ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰᶦˡˡ,ʰᵃʳˡᵉᵐ

"I said it was an accident melz" Dd protested for what it felt like, the millionth time. "Saying it's an accident doesn't make it better David, he could've really hurt himself or even worse... DIED." Melz said wiping the paint off Amiri hand.

"I'm sowwy mommy, I was twyna make a picture for you and teo david" Amari said finally looking up at melz, she couldn't stay mad at the kid.

"I understand that baby but you don't use scissors or a lighter to do it, do you understand?" Amari shook his head yes.

"Okay, wait for me in my room and finish watching blues clues, im gonna talk to teo for a minute" Amari nodded and skipped upstairs.

"I swe- david I don't really wanna hear it right now." Dd wiped his hand down his face. "Here, go get the paint off the wall and I'll try to scrub it off the floor" she handed him a magic eraser and a bucket of soap water.

He pulled his jeans up and grabbed the bucket. He didn't understand how it all happened so fast. One minute he lets Amari go play while he smokes, the next minute he walks in to paint every where and Amari holding a lighter and scissors.

He sighed deeply before walking over to the wall scrubbing the parts of paint.

𝟏 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹.....

The room finally looked polished and not-painted, dd set the bucket and sponge in the bathroom under the sink before going to grab his phone out the kitchen.

He notices melz sitting on the couch on the phone and walks over to her. "Can ddot come over?" He asked in a whisper and she nodded her head continuing her phone conversation.

He nods his head as well and walks towards the door before hearing it open, seeing ddot and notti.

"If it isn't the kid who has to baby sit and can't enjoy fun things" notti teased. Dd mugged him. "You actin like I have to baby sit, I actually enjoy spending time with him unlike you"

"You actin like im not his favorite teo" notti scoffs. "Favorite is crazy, but okay" dd walks over to ddot dapping him up.

"Yall niggas argue over everything" ddot says laughing. The three boys head up to dd's room and chill.

"Word to pops she was shaking that shit just like lotto in that tik tok" notti said. Ddot raised his eyebrows while dd looked confused.

"What tik tok are you talkin bout" he said lighting the third blunt. "You neva- ddot show em. I can't even look again or imma lose my shit" Notti said fanning him self.