03

𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝚁𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜

          𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝚁𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜

Me, ddot, and Notti were at lunch, chatting it up at the lunch table. "Bro maya be blowing mines" I said smack in my teeth.

Notti and ddot looked at each other before looking at me, they so weird sometimes.

"How many times do we gotta tell you to drop that girl, she's no good! What Atlanta people be sayin? SHES A RUNNA" Notti and ddot said together at the same time making dd chuckle a little.

"Mmcht, she just be tryna play ha role too bad. She goin through my phone and shi while im sleep, that's not what sneaky links do" I said opening my bag of hot fries.

"She's a runna she's a track star" ddot mumble making all three of us laugh. "Wait ain't that door? Why she sitting by ha self" Notti pointed out making Notti instantly look up.

"Adoria!" Notti yelled but she had headphones on and she couldn't hear them. "I'll be back" Notti said getting up and talking to her.

"I know yall ain't finna make her come sit at my table bro" I said chewing my food. "Bro just chill on ha fr, she cool" ddot said patting my back.

Seconds later I seen Notti dragging adoria by her hand towards the table, she looked like she was annoyed.

They both sat down at the table, I ain't gone lie it was hella awkward. "So Door, you wanna play more apex later?" Ddot asked breaking the silence.

She nodded her head yes while smiling. "Bro there's a new updates coming soon, im gonna buy it for all of us to play" Notti said as all three of them broke out in conversation.

I just sat there quietly on my phone, then I got a notification from my instagram.

Another video of me and maya sleep together.

She not even my girlfriend bro, she just a sneaky link. She over lookin her role, but if I let her know dat her heart is gonna shatter.

So im just stuck lookin goofy.

Omniscient pov

The lunch bell finally rung and we all stood up from the table. Adoria, Notti, and ddot still laughing with each other while walking.

I didn't have class with them so I walked the other way. I felt an arm link around mines and looked down.

"Hey boo" maya said while linking an arm with me. I nodded and kept walking while she kept walking with me.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked me stopping me from walking. "Nothing what are you doing" I asked, why would she stop me from walking to class?

"Why you got an attitude? Lemme fix it for you" she said lowly while biting her lip and smiling. She was such a smut omg.