FaceTime Call

(Dry ass chapter 🤡)

It's already been a day since then and I've been waiting. They didn't text yesterday but I assumed that it had just been training so they couldn't. I feel a ping from my phone on the nightstand beside me and quickly open it to see who it's from.

Team Z

[today, 19:30]

My main❤️

Hey [name] is now a good

time for you?

Slut😉

Yea

Incoming FaceTime

My Main❤️

Decline                        Accept

I fix myself before answering the call.

"Heyyyy"

"Hi [name]." Isagi can be seen smiling and waving at the camera. "How have you been?"

"I've been good! Anyways how about you?"

"We had a match today. And we won!" He looked so excited.

"That's good."

"Hey [name] I was thi-" He got cut off with a muffle as a pillow gets thrown at him. The ceiling is all that can be seen before Bachira appears in the frame.

"HEY [NAME]!!" He waved excitedly. I chuckle softly and wave back.

"Hey Bachira."

"[Name] you shouldve SEEN Isagi in todays match. After we won he just went and looked at the crying players with not a hint of remorse...." He continues to ramble on about football and I look concerned at the Isagi part but pay no mind to it.

"Is that [name]?" A redhead asks behind Bachira.

"Yea! Here ya go!" The phone is shoved into Chigiri's hand.

"Heya princess!" He winced slightly from the sudden loud noise.

"Quiet down please.."

"Ah! Sorry.." I smile apologetically. "Now. Will you please tell me how you got your hair like that?"

"I only used a simple shampoo and conditioner. It's probably different for you though cause you have curly hair." I click my tongue in annoyance since he's right. 

"Damn. Well is the Pokémon there?"

"Yea gimme a sec" The phone goes black and all I hear is yelling. I catch a sentence.

"I DONT WANNA SEE THAT NASTY ASS FACE OF HERS" I already know it's Raichi so I retort with;

"And nobody wanna see you shark teeth. 'Specially not yo dentist." I see light and a figure with blonde hair comes into view. I have to keep myself from laughing as he looks like Bakugo during his internship.

"What are you laughing at?!"

"You, dumbass." He did not like that one bit. He threw the phone somewhere random and I could hear Isagi scream as he catches the phone and looks at me with an awkward chuckle.

"I think that's enough. I don't need my phone getting broken. Plus Ego will yell at us if we're not in bed soon probably so...later?"

"Later." The call ends and I put my phone down. Thinking abt how fucking awkward those interactions were. I've had some weird one but damn. I sigh and take one last look at my phone before putting it to charge. Then leaving my room to get some food.

☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐

(AN: Sorry for the dry ass chapter. This was originally where Isagi and [name] were best friends but I changed it bc I wanted it to be somewhat MY story. This chapter was already written so I had to rewrite but I had no idea what to do. Also like I already had a couple chapters written but I js didn't publish them so now I am)