Parties Blow

(TW: Sexual harassment. There will be a note when it starts and stops)

I see Imani and smile as I get in her car. She was wearing jeans and a black crop top. Her curly hair has been pulled into a bun and her multiple earrings looked quite nice. She had only had on mascara and lip gloss. Her dark mocha skin shone nicely in the evening light.

"Nice to see you actually showing."

"Shut up. You know I'm only here 'cause of you." I roll my eyes playfully as she smiles at me.

(No, I'm not using Japanese names. Just pretend that all your friends are also foreigners)

"I know." She begins driving off.

The party was hosted by a friend of mine named Max. Basic blonde haired, blue eyed white dude you know. He and his girl Daphne arranged the thing. They invited the whole grade.

As we pull up to the house my jaw drops. I knew he was loaded but damn. He was loaded. Kinda forgot that like the majority of kids at my school come from wealthy backgrounds. A nice three story house that greatly contrasted to the dark purple of the night sky. The lights are on in the house as you can see from the windows being covered by curtains. Imani looks at my shocked expression and gives a small laugh.

"The house is big right?" I nod. She smiles.

"C'mon. Let's go in." She gets out of the car and walks up to the house as I follow suit. She knocks and an unfamiliar person opens the door. He had a red cup in his hand, and his football jersey on along with some jeans. His brown kinda curly hair covered his forehead and a bit of his green eyes as faint freckles coat his pale face. I become annoyed as I realize who it is. Liam.

"Hello ladies. Nice of you to show." He gives us a smug smirk.

"Can we go in now?" Imani asks, not in the mood for some small talk with Liam. He moves out of the way.

Me and Imani both walk in the house. The living room was humongous with a regular couch, 2 armchairs to the side, and a lay down couch on the other side. With a coffee table in the middle. And they had like huge space in between! What the hell? I'm a freaking model for goodness sake! The living room is crowded with people. A couple of which I recognize.

"I'm gonna go and say hi to some people. Wanna come with?" Imani asks. I give her a small smile.

"No, I'm okay." She just shrugs.

"Okay well then just find me if you need anything." I hum.

"Will do." She walks away from me and towards a group of people engrossed in conversation.

I walk over to the kitchen which was also crowded. (Don't feel like describing it)

 (Don't feel like describing it)

(Smth like this)

As I near the kitchen I spot the alcohol. But wait? Isn't this Max's party? He wouldn't be caught dead doing something like this. Let alone underage. He's always a goody two shoes. Same thing with Daphne.