Orientation

My tall frame doesn't have any trouble fitting through the glass sliding doors fit for a Snorlax, into the classroom building. My brand new shoes greet a very old, royal red carpet with gold trimming. I have to stop, just to take in the old, yet wonderfully styled room. To my right I see a couple of sky blue couches and a large, maple coffee table form a sort of lounge near the entrance.

  In my peripheral, I see the wonderful lady who guided me here, and her twin.. I think?, take lax guard at the entrance to two stairways. I opt to follow the blue carpets, darkened from all the treading, and probably poke-shit, that seems to lead to the furthest room to the right on this floor.

  Though I see a desk with a cute nurse manning it tucked into the corner of the lobby, which instantly catches my attention, as if yearning for it. I observe her as I walk, noting the odd, bubblegum pink hair of hers. A white apron is tied tightly to her light pink dress, while her hair loops into rings, making it very convenient for keeping hair out of her face. A quick thought of why a nurse is a secretary in a school passes through my mind, but I choose to believe the funniest option, which is that the principal might just have some odd fetishes and this nurse knows how to get a good paycheck. Though being a nurse probably just doesn't pay worth shit. Could be both.

  A short hallway greets me as I finally walk through the opening my blue rugged road leads me to. It's filled to the brim with people, which just shows how small the area is because there's only like five people in here. A big, oak table is taking up most of the room, and small computer desks and half filled bookshelves fill the remaining areas. A nice place to study, I suppose. Though I just go through the large entrance to a room labeled Auditorium to avoid the people here.

  I end up stepping into a decently sized room, people sparsely her- "You're late. Have a seat." A rather rude old man interrupts my thoughts so I just calmly walk to the back of the room, nestling myself into a chair beside two others.

  "𝕳𝖊𝖍 𝖍𝖊𝖍 𝖍𝖊𝖍" A blue haired boy in a ripped yet cool looking scale coat giggles at his friend on the other side of me. He is sitting to the right of me in a blue chair, much like everyone else's, in the far corner of the room. I wonder what was skinned for his coat, based on the deep red of the scales it could be a Charmeleon.

  I reckon you would have to skin then soak it in whatever solution before drying it, which is more work than you would think. Charmeleon skin is quite awkward to work with due to the extreme heat it is exposed to inconsistently and the fact that Charmeleons are constantly semi-shedding because of the odd nature of their scales. Most pokemon with a middle evolution can stay in said stage comfortably because they don't need to evolve further unless pushed, but the Charmander line has evolution in their DNA. Their nature is to fight and burn, so after thousands of years they adapted to evolve naturally and easily, which is also why Charmeleons seek to fight. By making others forcibly change their "malleable" scales, they can better adapt for when they evolve into a Charizard, with stronger attacks reinforcing their scales. This only works because of the excited flames Charmeleons has the fiercer the battle, which are hot enough to semi-melt the steel like scales. So, to have any Charmeleon coat means you'd have to kill a Charmeleon suddenly, when they are calm, and to have a durable coat, you'd have to kill one extremely close to evolving, which makes it harder to calm down and even harder to kill in one strike. His coat touches the ground so I guess it was taken from a mutant Charmeleon, one that could've Gigantamaxed naturally and permanently. I'm even more interested in how the fuck such a wonderful coat was ripped, it looked like something clawed or bit at it, maybe he works with dragons?

.

Though what do I know? I'm just spitballing here.

  "Damn," the other male curses. He seems to have dressed in a comfy looking black turtleneck and a quartz white lab coat, his black hair spiky atop his head, completing his simple yet appealing attire.