001 - ɢʜᴏꜱᴛꜰᴀᴄᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴꜱ

-Chapter one-Ghostface Returns

-Chapter one-
Ghostface Returns

ALEX MACHER THE son of Stu Macher, his life is pretty bad because he knew about his father being a killer and afraid if he's gonna be just like his father, he didn't want it until he gets visions of his dead dad, telling him to kill someone but Alex is a good person, he would no such thing, luckily he has a friend who can make Alex control his visions.

Alex was part of the Ghostface killings since 2011, he got hurt really bad but he managed to survive and he still couldn't believe he got betrayed by his friend, Jill Roberts. The girl who attacks Alex, almost made Alex dead, but she fails because Alex got helped by Dewey Riley and his son Chase Riley. Chase also got stabbed but he only felt a little pain.

Then both of them began to have trust issues, they only trust each other and keep each other safe, Alex had to live with Chase and his dad because he has nowhere to go but to live in Dewey's trailer.

Alex and Chase was in a football match to watch their friend, Chad Meeks-Martin. They were sat in there, cheering for their friend until Alex had to go to the bathroom but got bumped by someone, Alex took a look at their appearance. It's a brown haired girl with freckles and she's is a Latina, she introduced herself to him and her name is Tara Carpenter. Alex apologized and the girl won't mind so after that Alex and Tara started to hang out.

Now they all turned 19, Alex felt safe and comfortable being close to Tara, the Macher boy likes her but in a friend way or more? He always think about it but to shy to let it all out of his chest.

Alex closed his locker as he puts on his hood and started to walked out of school, on the way out he stopped because he saw Tara, she is leaning onto the wall while reading a book. "Hey, Tara."

The shorter girl closed her book and glance over to the taller boy. "Hey, Alex! What's up?"

"It's seems like someone is never getting taller because I'm still the tallest." Alex grinned while Tara playfully kicked his leg, it made Alex groaned as he puts his arm up in a surrender. "Sorry, I'm sorry." The Macher boy chuckled putting his arm wrapped around the shorter girl while walking out of the school.

The boy sees Chase talking to Connor, Peyton, Wes and Amber. They were sitting on a bench under a tree, the two of them walked over to them. "Hey, guys."

"Alex, my bro. How ya doin?" Chase said, tapping him in the shoulder. He glance at the two of them and point at Tara. "So this is why you always late at the meeting? What did you two do in the hallway?" He smirked as Alex mouthed him we did nothing.