006 - ꜱɪᴅɴᴇʏ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴄᴏᴛᴛ

-Chapter Six-Sidney Prescott

-Chapter Six-
Sidney Prescott

ALEX WAS DEVASTATED after what he saw on the private floor and he knows Dewey so well so the older Riley is like a father to Alex, Alex searched the ground floor for Chase but he was nowhere to be found but instead he find Gale sitting there on a couch, she looks sad.

The Macher boy walked up to her and froze infront of the woman, playing with his fingers. "Gale, i'm really sorry for what happened to Dewey, i should've helped him."

"No kid, it's not your fault. Don't apologize." Gale said, her voice cracked and without lifting her head to face Alex, then Sam came in and join their conversation.

"I'm sorry too." Alex turned his head to face Sam who's right next to him. "I didn't know him well, but... He helped me."

"That's what he did." Gale sniffles. "He helped people, I should've stopped him." she explains.

"If you had, my sister and Alex would be dead." Gale finally lift her head, Alex just stood there gave Sam a slight smile.

Then someone called out Sam's name saying that Tara is awake. Alex face lights up hearing that Tara is still fine, the Macher boy wanted to follow Sam but he got blocked. "Hey, Alex. You okay?"

Sidney Prescott stood infront of him, Alex tried to say something but the words fell away he just stuttered and giving the older woman a hug. "Come here, Kid. It's gonna be okay."

"Sidney, I haven't seen you since a month ago. How did you get here?"

"Dewey Called, when he said Ghostface is back. I wouldn't let him kill anyone again so i came, you're so tall now." the both of them shared a chuckle.

Then Sidney looked over to Gale and slowly came to her. "Gale, I came as soon as I heard."

"Sidney." the Weathers woman smiled seeing that her bestfriend came.

The two woman shared a hug, Gale cried, while Sidney tries to calm her down. "I'm so sorry."

Gale took a deep breath then pulled away from the hug. "You shouldn't be here."

"You shouldn't be here either."

Alex just stood there with a smile on his face he looked around and still can't find Chase anywhere, instead he joins Sidney and Gale.

Then a few hours later, his phone dings, he took it out from his pocket and looking at the notification. It's from Connor, he opened it.

CONNOR BENNETT: Alex, you need to come over to Amber's. Chase is here, he literally won't stop drinking. Oh yeah btw we're having a party for Wes' memorial, but with drinks. So you need to pick Chase up, he literally took my drink everytime I grab it.