002 - ᴠɪꜱɪᴛɪɴɢ

-Chapter 2-Visiting

-Chapter 2-
Visiting

ALEX MACHER COULDN'T believe Ghostface is back and it's one of his friend, Alex slowly open his eyes and covering it because it was to bright. When he looked around, he realize that he's already in a hospital.

Alex can hear the machine beeping and he looked down, he sees that his stomach had been bandaged, he sits up as he groaned and tries to ignore the pain in his stomach.

"Whoa, hey take it easy buddy." Alex turned his head and see Chase sitting on a chair right beside him. "You're still in pain so you gotta rest, man." He said crossing his arms, leaning in the chair.

Alex blinked. "Where's Tara? Is she okay?"

Chase sighed and lean closer. "Tara's fine, she got out of surgery and she's resting now, if you wanna meet her then you have to rest first."

"No please, Chase. I wanna see her." Chase sighed once again and hesitated, he stood up from his chair and say.

"Ok then let me get a doctor first." Alex nodded as the Riley boy went outside, searching for Alex's doctor, the Macher boy thinks that this whole situation is his fault, he blamed himself for Tara's attack. He should've not answer the call or get in Tara's house faster.

Alex heard an open door and see Chase stepped inside with a doctor behind him. "How are you feeling, son?"

"I got stabbed, but I'm feeling better better now." Alex pressed his lips together and nodded quickly.

"Let me check first, if the wounds are not that bad then you can go home." The doctor went to check on Alex, after a few minutes the doctor finishes. "Ok, you're good to go, but you have to use a wheelchair to walk because that pain is still there, right?"

Alex nodded at the man who nod too. The doctor turned to Chase. "Ok I hope you have a great day, I got another patient to do."

The doctor left the room, leaves the two boys alone. "See if you wanna see Tara, you have to sit on a wheelchair, buddy." Chase smiled and Alex shook his head.

"No, I'm not doing that."

"Do you wanna see Tara?" Alex sighed and Chase went, grab a wheelchair so Alex can sit on it. The Riley boy gesturing the Macher boy so he sit on it.  Alex sit up from the bed, Chase went to help him and Alex finally sit on the wheelchair.

Chase pushed the wheelchair and they went to Tara's room. As they made it to the door, Chase leaves Alex in front of it so he can come inside of the room. Alex thanked him and he opens the door.

He can hear the machine beeping and see that Tara is still having her eyes closed, she hooked up with the wires and her hand seemed to be wrapped a lot of bandages, did she got stabbed in the hand?