Day Two - The Road to 100 Followers

Entering back into the world of Fashion Dreamer, Jennifer immediately knew what her next goal was in this game – to earn 70 more followers to succeed in her quest to obtain 100 followers. 100 may not sound like too much, but to her: it meant completing another quest to progress in this virtual world known as Eve, specifically – in Cocoon Hope. Determined, Jennifer then decided to go ahead and see which Muse would like to be helped first.

After having wandered around the area for a while, that was when Jennifer spotted someone that she could help out. On approach, Jennifer was soon greeted by a younger lady who was in pink-and-black attire along with pink-and-purple short hair. After a bit of discussion – Jennifer was introduced to Guessing-Game Gwen, who wanted an outfit as long as it had a hint of black in it.

Guessing-Game Gwen: Hold on. Don't tell me! You're about to make a Lookit, right?!

Jennifer responded. "You're correct, Gwen! And I think I have just the outfit for you, my friend."

Within seconds – that was when Jennifer had assisted with making a whole new outfit for Gwen. The outfit was mostly inspired by how Jennifer had been impressed by many different outfits with this colour before. On completion – Jennifer hoped that this would impress Gwen.

And somehow, Jennifer had managed to pass the test once more with this retail design job of hers.

Guessing-Game Gwen: No way! This is exactly what I like! Way to guess! Ding, ding, ding! Also, is this a new colour scheme? Well, then it's a big success! Double ding!

Jennifer was elated that it was a job well done as she went to check her Eve Log. From this recent encounter, she had gained 48 Likes and 9 followers. 61 more followers to go. Not wanting to waste any more time – that was when Jennifer walked off to find more Muses that would need a makeover.

Somehow, on reaching a familiar section – Jennifer had returned to meeting with Tongue-Twister Talia. And this time – Talia wanted a Nice Outfit, as she was impressed by what Jennifer had on.

Tongue-Twister Talia: That outfit of yours is nice, nice, nice! So nice I had to say it thrice!

As it was easier this time, Jennifer had managed to supply the outfit that she was wearing – due to how impressed Talia was at this. This had raised Jennifer's connection with Talia to 2.

Tongue-Twister Talia: Oh, and it feels just as nice, nice, nice! I really do have to say it thrice!

Jennifer replied. "Thanks, and you're welcome, Talia."

After this quick session, Jennifer then went on her way – hoping that there would soon be someone else who would require her assistance. Soon, she had come across another familiar face – Bookworm Paige.

Jennifer asked. "And how may I help you today, Paige?"

One discussion later, and Jennifer learned that Paige just wanted a simple outfit that doesn't look too overbearing.

Bookworm Paige: Know how many books there are in the world? Some say about 150 million...

Jennifer was pleased with this as she decided to get to work designing an outfit for her book-loving friend. A few minutes went by, and Jennifer was finished with selecting some choices for Paige. Jennifer waited in anticipation for what her friend could say about this.

And somehow – it was a success! Jennifer had done it once again with how she was able to design something so sweet, yet very simple.

Bookworm Paige: Looks like the perfect book-reading outfit... Probably turn me into more of a bookworm... This color scheme is wonderful! I feel like I've entered into the pages of a book. I'm so happy!