Day Four - Helping More Muses!

It had been a while, but at last - Jennifer had decided to re-enter the world of Fashion Dreamer. Pleased with how she had finally returned, that was when Jennifer decided to head off and help more Muses to increase her follower count as well as gain more Likes. Walking around, Jennifer was happy to be back after some time.

Author's Note: I was playing Minecraft and Super Mario RPG as well as attending to my other fanfictions I had. That's why.

It had only been a few moments before Jennifer had spotted someone new to this area, hanging about near the Bingo Machine. It appeared to be a happy younger lady with bright orange hair in two plaits, make-up applied to her light face and a green logo shirt that matched her bright green eyes. After a bit of introduction - Jennifer was soon introduced to Merry Marilyn and she wanted a 'cute' outfit.

Merry Marilyn: A little while ago, I saw three people in a row with the same outfit! It was hysterical! Ha ha ha!

Jennifer was happy that this lady was in high spirits as it was time to create an outfit that would fit the term 'cute' - and it wasn't long before Jennifer had come up with something. She allowed Marilyn to quickly get changed before hoping that Marilyn would enjoy it. Minutes went by and Marilyn loved it a lot, even if it meant tucking her plaits into that dark bunny beanie. Jennifer was pleased that she had someone different be impressed by what she had created.

Merry Marilyn: No! Ha ha! Please don't make me laugh anymore! My stomach...! Ha ha ha ha! Ouch! It hurts!

Jennifer smiled at this as she went on her way. But first, she quickly used a drone camera to capture this great moment - before proceeding to post it to her Eve Log. After that - it was time to check the Eve Log to see if there were any new changes: 25 new Followers, bringing her new total to 149. Much to Jennifer's delight as she then proceeded to continue on her quest to see if anyone else needed help with their fashion during this session.

In the Salon area, Jennifer had come across Lawyer Lola, who appeared to be in need of some high heels

Lawyer Lola: You (Party A) and I (Party B) shall strengthen our relationship with each other by creating Lookits!

Coming up with an idea, that was when Jennifer quickly got to work with designing a new formal outfit for Lola, as long as it had high heels. And it only took a few moments before Jennifer had finished designing the perfect outfit. Presenting it to Lola, Jennifer quietly hoped that Lola would like it. And Lola loved it, much to the delight of Jennifer.

Lawyer Lola: When Party A's Lookit is wonderful, Party B shall say to Party A, "Your Lookit is wonderful!"

But before Jennifer could have a go with taking a photo with Lola - Jennifer decided to get changed first, to look a bit nicer. She decided on a nice white dress with a matching vest as well as white pump shoes and blue socks. After this - it was finally time to take that photo.

After the photo was taken and published - that was when Jennifer decided to check her Eve Log for any updates: 13 more Followers, making it 162 in total. Another 38 until 200. But Jennifer didn't really have her sights on a specific goal for this session - apart from helping as many Muses as she could.

It didn't take long to explore more of the place before she came across another familiar face: Model Maude. And this time - she wanted something as long as it was in a knit design.

Model Maude: Life is just a runway for us to walk down. So let's not slouch while we walk, yes?

After listening to that in-depth piece of advice, that was when Jennifer went ahead and proceeded to create an outfit for Maude as long as it had something to do with knit in it. Minutes went by and that was when Jennifer had come up with an interesting outfit in the hopes that Maude would like it. And somehow - Jennifer had managed to succeed once more, as Maude was beyond impressed by what Jennifer had created.