Chapter 4

Police Issues cleared 

As they were talking the police came with a search and freeze warrant taking Sipho into custody. Caleb had his back against a wall as Sipho was being detained by police officers for drugs offenses at work in her laban garden. He had tried his best to pretend to believe that Sipho was innocent but he was fighting a losing battle. Inside his heart he knew that unless he did something drastic, Sipho would spend the rest of her life behind bars.

With great reluctance, he reluctantly decided to take charge of her legal problems. He made sure that all the necessary paperwork was in order and checked all the charges listed. To his surprise, he realized that Sipho had been engaging in mildly illegal activities - mainly involving vocal bribery. He had always suspected that Sipho had been a master of illusion and illusion had always been a major part of her life, but this was a shock.

He went to Sipho and quietly explained the situation to her and asked her to help with her own case. She listened to him, but refused to cooperate. Instead, she became enraged and started to behave in a very strange way, lashing out at anyone who came near her. Caleb was terrified that she may do harm to herself and suggested that she seek help from a professional. She refused and instead continued to insult and belittle anyone who tried to help, including Caleb.

Seeing no other way, Caleb decided to pursue a court order to immobilize Sipho and have her placed in a mental health facility. It was only when she arrived at the hospital that she finally decided to seek help and allowed Caleb to stay by her side. In the months that followed, Sipho finally accepted her bipolar treatment and her illness managed to control her erratic behavior. Caleb's dedication and loyalty inspired her and soon she started to hope for a better future. But even with the progress she had made, a nagging question still lingered in the back of Caleb's mind. Was he helping Sipho out of genuine concern or did he have a hidden agenda? Same question came popping in Sipho's head. 

The answer to this eluded Sipho and Caleb both, until one day, when Caleb finally opened up to Sipho about his secret motivations. It turned out that he did have an agenda: he wanted to prove to Sipho that not everyone in this world was as corrupt and misguided as she thought. He wanted her to find hope and courage and make the change that she wanted to see in the world.

This revelation finally convinced Sipho that Caleb was truly trying to help her and that she could trust him. For a while, Sipho continued to attend her therapy sessions and slowly started to piece her life back together. Caleb made the difficult decision to leave his job and secretly join the laban gardens due to its shady dealings, to help fight the good fight against injustice and corruption.

With the support of his superiors, it wasn't long before Sipho fully recovered her mental illness and embraced a brighter future. Caleb was overjoyed to see Sipho blossom into a person she could be proud of and he could finally relax, for his mission had been accomplished. To penetrate the doors of Laban Gardens at the expense of Sipho's heart.