o n e

'-THE BEGINNING OF THE END-'

"I NEVER WANTED TO, HE FORCED ME"

'-IN WHICH HE EXPLAINS WHY.-'

The day was dark, rainy and sulky to others. But not to Calix. To Calix it was
beautiful and unique, he loved it. Much like he loved Clove, but she was ripped out of his loving hands at the ripe age of 16. He loved her and he was going to avenge her, by doing anything in his power to kill Katniss Everdeen. She was just a child, and a loving kind one she was. She was too young. Too gentle for the games. Her demeanor didn't fit in with the cruelty in the capitol.

He was looking out the window, imagining the rain drops where chasing each other. He was just a child too. He was only 18, and his childish personality proved it. Though he was childish he did have anger issues. Serious anger issues. His thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on his train compartment door.

"Hey Calix buddy, can you open the door?" A gentle voice asked.

"No Finnick. If you're going to ask why I agreed to it you can fuck off." Calix
growled.

"You agreed to prostitution, why? Why would you do that I told you not to do it." Finnick's tone was higher.

"That was after I won. Its been 2 years and now you find out.I was 16 and he threatened to kill Clove. I never wanted to, he forced me."

"Well why do you keep doing it? Clove's dead." Finnick yelled.

"She's dead! I know that. It distracts me."

"I know how it feels, Calix."

"No, you don't know how to feel, your family's dead!! You have no one left, Finnick can you understand? They where killed because of your mistakes. You could've spared them and do the task." Calix shouted, standing up and opening the door.

Finnick stood there shocked. His brows furrowed and he looked at the floor, his eyes watering. He scoffed and closed the door in his face. Calix rolled his eyes and walked off.

They had stopped and left Calix at District 2 since his argument with Finnick made him not want to stay with him anymore. He had cooled off, but he wanted to see his childhood best friend,Paisley. Paisley had beautiful strawberry blonde hair, and soft amber eyes. She had a gentle demeanour much like Clove. Her mother loved Calix and acted as his own. Calix walked down the streets, helping any elderly women or men on his way. Smiling even if he didn't feel like smiling. He arrived about 20 minutes later at the Varse's house, well mansion basically.

He knocked on the door. When no one answered he opened the door, he himself opened it. The scream he let out once he entered the house traumatized the neighbours. The Varse's where dead. Blood everywhere.

 Blood everywhere