f o u r

'-HATING THE ENEMY-'

'-WHATEVER YOU DO, REMEMBER WHO THE REAL ENEMY IS-'

'-IN WHICH AMAIA GETS ALONG WITH K-'

"Everdeen?"

"Kentwell?"

"Yippee, funny reunion huh?" Amaia said.

Katniss' features softened at the sight of Amaia. Amaia had always had that effect on people, never really knowing why. Katniss looked over at Amaia, smirking lightly.

"You're presidents Snow's daughter right?" Katniss asked.

"Right you are, K."

"Don't call me K." Katniss snorted.

"Amaia Snow, Capitol, your designer for this year."

"What about Cinna?" Katniss asked.

"He's helping me out, last year we were meant to work together. But things came up and things didn't go out as planned."She shrugged.

"Well, want a smoke, K?" Amaia said.

"No, that damages your lungs. Didnt you know that? It could get you killed."

"Maybe that's the point. Getting myself killed? Im dead anyway, I always was." Amaia said.

Her words reminded Katniss of Cato Hadley. She examined her, looking at what she was wearing. Mai raised her eyebrows and examined her.

"Like what you see?" They both chorused at the same time. They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Hey, that was my line!" They said once again in sync.

They laughed harder. Calix couldn't help not smile at them.

"Well, enjoy this little time you have with Amaia, Katniss."Calix said.

"Why should I?" She asked.

"Because, you'll be dead as soon as I can get my hands on you."

———

"Mai, what the hell was that?"

"What the hell was what?" Mai frowned, obviously confused.

"Talking to the enemy, talking to Katniss!" Calix hissed.

"She is not the enemy, Calix." Mai said.

"Yes she is, she killed Clove and Cato!"

Mai walked up to him, standing up from the bed. They where currently in Mai's room at the Training Center. Mai was using her hands a lot, meaning she must've been absolutely confused at the accusations.

"Just because she's your enemy, doesn't mean she's mine! Godamn it, Calix." She stood up and stuck her finger into his chest hitting him forcefully. She poured her heart out so unexpectedly,

"You, you make everything about avenging Clove. But never thought about Cato. Never thought about the chances of avenging the love of my life! You are selfish, stupid, arrogant and rude. I've tried so so hard to be the stand-in for Clove but I cant do this anymore. I really tried. I really did. Worse of all, I thought you'd think about him. I thought you'd care, but you know what? Maybe you should die in those games. I'm only giving you one last fucking chance. Just remember, WHATEVER YOU DO, REMEMBER WHO THE REAL ENEMY IS."

She pushed him and walked off. Calix thought of her words, confused obviously. Then it hit him, the real enemy isn't Katniss, it's The Capitol.

A/N: QUICK CHAPTER BECAUSE I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR A WHILE. BUT I'LL REALLY TRY. ALSO DONT BE A DRY READER! SAY HELLO OR TIPS OR SOMETHING YOU LIKE ABOUT THE STORY BECAUSE IT REALLY MAKES MY DAY.

 ALSO DONT BE A DRY READER! SAY HELLO OR TIPS OR SOMETHING YOU LIKE ABOUT THE STORY BECAUSE IT REALLY MAKES MY DAY