018 Power Is Power

Episode 19, 20

Tw: Blood mentioned, war mentioned, rape mentioned

______________________________

Solaine was at the praying session with Frigg kneeling beside her, Solaine had tears in her eyes before, mentioning Ivar in the conversation.

"All he sees in me is a little girl running down the streets. "

Frigg looked at her with sadness, holding her hand tightly as Solaine cried quietly, Solaine stopped crying as she heard the crying Freydis, Frigg looked at the wall concern before Solaine spoke in a cold tone.

"Don't... She deserved that anyway."

Frigg said nothing, as she held Solaine close to her kissing her head, and hugged her tightly.

"Do you miss your father Frigg?"

The young girl asked Frigg's hand stopped soothing the girl's hair, as she remembered Floki, she nodded and spoke

"Although I did remember what he looks like... I believe he still loves me"

Frigg smiled, as she mentioned her father, remembering how he smiled whenever he saw her or Angrboda.

In the cabin, Lixue was rocking Ivar's son, as Freyja had placed Floki on the crib, Lixue turned to Freyja speaking.

"What will you name this young lad, malady?"

Lixud asked as Freyja walked toward her, and grabbed the young boy from her arms.

"Rune... Rune is his name"

Lixue smiled at the name, mentioning that the name fit the young boy, as the baby cooed looking up at Freyja, with those innocent brown eyes, Freyja hushed the boy to sleep as if it was her son, he was her son, and he would always be her son from this day forward, it didn't matter to her if they did not share blood, all she cared is a boy she would take care of.

Ivar walked down the streets, watching as his people built the huge walls, Ivar noticed Solaine, making a crossbow, as she ran her hands on the wood, Ivar and Solaine looked up and saw horses running in, making the two feel uneasy.

In the great hall, Ivar limped as he grabbed a cup of ale.

"So?"

Ivar asked drinking the ale, as Freydis felt unsteady seeing Solaine, looking at her with a crossbow, before the man spoke.

"We saw two armies marching together, one was led by Bjorn Ironside and King Harald Finehair."

Ivar's eyes widened as he turned to Solaine who felt uneasy, before Ivar turned back to his man.

"You recognize them? And the other army, by a King or Earl we did not recognize."

"Together with someone we did recognize."

"My brother, Hvitserk..."

Solaine felt the heat fill up the hall, as the man nodded, making Ivar clenched his jaw in anger.

"And you are completely sure."

"Why would they lie brother? We are in a war, we would not lie in a war... Except for one."

Solaine said eyeing Freydis down, she turned back to Ivar holding the crossbow tighter

"I will tell Adeline."

She bowed and left quickly, as she quickly loaded the crossbow with a bow.

In the cabin, Adeline was shocked and shook her head.