019 Is This Really Where Everything Started?

S6 ep 1

Tw: Child labour?
______________________________

Although Ivar had escaped Kattegat, with a few friends, Ivar could not bear to look at Athena who was indeed pregnant with his child, like he promised she would, Athena was miserable as the pregnancy made her life worse as she could barely talk or walk, Freyja on the other hand only took care of her children and kept silent of their life, Freyja took a peak out of the snowy lands as Athena was having pregnancy pains before Ivar closed the curtains again, Athena was giving birth and Ivar and Freyja tried to keep her silent, as Athena then let out a scream of pain, before the Rus man asked what was that to the man, and tried to open it before Freyja warned them to not, as a woman was giving birth, the Rus scoffed closing the curtain as Athena let out a scream again, holding onto the cloth underneath her, Ivar was on the snow in silence, as Freyja hushed Athena who was in pain, then Freyja heard someone outside who opened the curtain, Freyja flinched as she placed her hand up as she held a crying newborn, as Athena was panting heavily.

"Пожалуйста, ничего с ней не делайте, она только что родила сына."

Please don't do anything to her, she just gave birth to a son.

The Rus told the man who sighed and ordered one of them to take the girl, Athena looked up at the man, who took her in his arms and Athena clung onto him as the man held her tightly, Freyja walked out of the curtain holding the boy in her arms, as Ivar kept silent.

"Красивая жена."

Beautiful wife.

"Ни одна его жена."

No wife of his.

The man hummed, and Freyja got on a horse with one of Ivar's men, as the man offered his cloth to her to wrap the newborn, so she accepted it wrapping the newborn in a warm cloth as she hushed him to sleep.

Freyja looked upon the giant city, as she had heard lots of stuff about the place before Freyja was dragged inside the palace, Freyja stood behind Ivar as Athena was asleep in the man's arm, before the prince looked at Freyja.

"Freyja... The white swan of Ivar."

"I am not Ivar's to remind you that."

"Than I shall take you mine since you no woman of Ivar ey?"

Freyja stayed silent, as she now listened to Ivar as he talked, Freyja held the baby close to her, before watching Ivar get dragged out, she tried to follow them as Athena was carried out, but the prince made her stay, Freyja let out a shaky breathe, as the man traced his finger on her chest down to her skirt, before she pulled away, the prince ordered to the other man to have the babe taken with Ivar, and the man did as the Prince told him, the prince walked to Freyja grabbing her close to him.

As Lagertha and the others talked, Solaine barged in as Aslaug ran around laughing, Solaine yelled at her to stop before Aslaug ran to Lagertha giggling, Lagertha laughed picking her up and placing her in her lap, Aslaug stuck her tongue out to Solaine, Solaine rolled her eyes as she now sat down on the chair next to Adeline, Solaine hesitate before speaking.

"Do you think Ivar is dead..."

Everyone turned to the woman who spoke, a young lady who loved her brother to hate him fully, they kept silent saying nothing.

Athena woke up next to Ivar, and she sat up turning to see her son, she picked him up as Ivar sat next to her tracing his finger on the boy's features.

"My son..."

Ivar said in disbelief, as Ivar placed his head on Athena's head who was tired by now, the babe cooed and stuck out his hand holding Athena's hair as she smiled softly, Athena gave Ivar his son before she spoke.

"What would we name him...?"

"Baldur... Baldur my son."

Baldur opened his eyes upon hearing his new name, as Athena smiled leaning close to him.

In the morning, Athena woke up seeing Ivar had left, she kept silent holding Baldur close.

Solaine held Maelor, watching Aslaug run around with Bjorn's daughter Asa, she smiled softly watching them, and she sat there stunned upon seeing a raven with three eyes before Frigg snapped her out of it asking for help in cooking.

"What do you think? Would you like to fly Ivar the boneless?"

Ivar looked at the also confused Freyja, as a heavy fur cloak was put on her even a fur hat.

"I don't understand!"

"There is nothing to understand once we get enough speed, we will be free of the earth... Isn't that the dream of all humans?"

"I don't know-"

Oleg laughed and grabbed Freyja's hand leading her.

"Surely for you, who cannot walk and who can only crawl across this earth, the thought of flying free as a bird above it, must be exciting huh?"

Oleg called the command out, the horse went speeding, snow getting on them as Freyja closed her eyes holding onto Oleg's hand who held it hard before they let go of the board making them fly she opened her eyes looking at the snow, and the giant city, as she laughs a bit.

"I wanted to bring you two up here"

"Why?"

The scared Ivar asked as Freyja looked at him worried.

"Because you're a god, it's true isn't it? You are a direct descendant of Odin, you have been revealed as a god... The gods travel across the sky! Don't they?"

Ivar turned to Freyja and then let out a yell from the sudden drop.

"You won't die if you're with me!"

"You're not a god! If I cut your ropes, you would fall to the ground and die isn't that true?"

"Do you believe?"

Ivar and Oleg laughed as they landed on their bag before the air took them back again.

Solaine lay in bed with Crimson too tired to go to the feast, before Hvitserk barged in and jumped on their bed laughing.

"You must go, sister!"

Solaine groaned as Crimson threw a pillow at him which Hvitserk caught laughing.

"HVITSERK GET OUT."

Solaine grabbed the dagger from the table, to which hvjtserm stood up laughing and running out as Solaine's dagger hit the wall.

______________________________

Words: 1075