020 Fun Family

S6 E2
______________________________

Solaine watched in silence, as the men pounced themselves onto each other and threw around, as the crowd cheered for them a maid tapped her shoulder, informing her about Ubbe's arrival, she smiled sadly thanking the maid as she walked into the backroom and staring at her brothers in silent, Adeline was in couch sitting on it as Hvitserk's legs were across her lap.

"Why would your first decision be, to go on a foreign adventure?"

"But King Harald saved my life, he fought with us to reign Kattegat what kind of King would turn a blind eye to such obligation?"

Ubbe and Adeline looked at each other before Ubbe looked back shrugging his shoulders.

"It makes me glad I am not King."

Bjorn sighed looking away, as Ubbe then looked between Hvitserk and Solaine.

"What do you say Hvitserk? Solaine?"

"I don't say anything."

"Well, you'll have to have an opinion."

"Do you want my opinion?"

Everyone turned to Solaine, and Bjorn shrugged turning to her.

"It's kind of stupid... Yes, King Harald saved your life, but we don't know where Ivar and the others are!"

Hvitserk pointed at Solaine.

"I agree with her, who cares about Harald, or Olaf?, or any of them?"

"Only Ivar matters... Yes, he's a cripple, but he's still a Viking."

"Just to you sister."

Solaine turned to Ubbe raising an eyebrow.

"What did you say?"

"Ivar only matters to you, not to us Solaine so maybe sit down and stop talking about him!"

"At least I didn't marry our brother's ex-wife?"

Solaine laughed, as Ubbe stood up making Hvitserk throw his cup at him, and stand between them.

"Hurt Solaine... And you'll be sorry Ubbe."

Hvitserk grabbed Solaine and walked off, as Adeline sighed drinking in silence.

"You've done it again."

Bjorn looked at Adeline in anger, as she smiled drunk walking out laughing.

In the cabin, Solaine walked in laughing with Hvitserk.

"Did you see his face!"

Solaine exclaimed as Hvitserk laughed drinking his ale, Solaine giggled sitting on the couch as her husband stared at her confused.

Athena stared at the snowy forest in fantasy, as Freyja smiled softly at her, as they entered the hall people stared at them especially Ivar, who managed to walk, but all eyes were on Freyja, who kept silent and holding Athena's hand, Freyja seemed like a Goddess as she followed Ivar to the table, Athena thanked the man who took off her heavy coat, as Athena and Freyja sat beside another.

"So I've been thinking Athena."

Athena turned to Freyja, who took a sip of her ale.

"Why don't you get married to... Oleg." 

Athena gave her a face.

"But... Ivar will get mad..."

"Oleg is a king, Ivar right now is a nobody, you could seduce Oleg."

Athena gave her a frightened look before she quickly looked away.

"Ваше высочество (Your highness)"

Ivar immediately stood up upon seeing the young prince, while Freyja smirked staring at the scene.

"This will be interesting..."