High school sweethearts

This chapter is a little bit steamy...lmao it's a whole lot steamy🔞.....A little bit of a detailed sex escapade between two characters won't kill tho🤗

please don't forget to vote for this chapter and I will see y'all in the comment section❤

LAWRENCE

I'm not going to lie; I was shocked seeing Jane, 'Jane Adams.' Dr. Finn had called me yesterday, informing me that I would be attending to a patient suffering from Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS), and I was supposed to meet the patient this afternoon. But never in my wildest imagination would I have thought of this scenario happening. It's really surprising!

My name is Dr. Andre Lawrence, and I just met my high school sweetheart whom I left twelve good years ago, Jane Adams.

Back then in Rosewood High School, Jane and I were the most popular couple. In fact, Jane was my first kiss, my first love, and my first-ever intimate experience. I was stupidly in love with her, thinking she would be my wife and the mother of my kids.

Fate had its own plans, and I had to leave town with my family. It was so impromptu that I couldn't even inform anyone, not even Jane herself. My parents were in serious crisis, and we all needed to move out of town to a new environment. I remember that day clearly - I got home from school, and all my bags were packed. Without any explanation, I was asked to enter my father's truck, and we left Rosewood that evening, never to return to the town again.

Seeing Jane again here is surprising to me. Of all things that ran through my thoughts, not for a second did I consider running into Jane. Jane was like the old book in my life - I loved her back then, but a lot has changed. In four months from now, I will be getting married to my fiancee, Zara.

I can't deny that Jane looks really beautiful; she has always been a delight to the eyes, but she looks even more beautiful and feminine now. Her breasts are fuller, showing how much she has matured as a lady."

Seeing her again brought back memories from the past. I can't help to reminisce about our first ever sex together. Oh lordy lord! It was our first ever sex and it was crazy.

We had went to a school boot camp together and on the last night of the camp we had our first ever sex in the stream. Yes you read that correctly in the "stream"

The school had organized a school boot camp for the students and we all went camping. Those days how I miss them so much!

It was a three days camp activities and on the last night jane and I decided to bolt away from other students just to make use of the stream that we discovered on our first day.

Jane had badly wanted to swim in the stream and she was constantly whining and hell bent on swimming in the stream, according to her it was fun and we should enjoy the moment.

"Jane, don't you think Mrs. Kate might notice that we have bolted away from the other kids?"

She chuckled softly before responding, "Lawrence, just live. I want to enjoy this moment with you." She dipped her left leg into the water, letting out a little shriek, her tiny voice a sweet melody to my ears.

"Do you think this water is safe? There could possibly be some dangerous animals around, Jane."

"Oh my God! Lawrence, just shut up and let's enjoy the water. I love every single thing here-the water, the ambiance, and the serenity that comes with this place. And what dangerous animal could possibly be here, by the way?" She rolled her eyes, a way of letting me know that she's getting irritated with my reluctance and questions.