02

____________________Awakening___________________

3700 years later..

Kiss kiss fall in love- Oh wait I forgot the lyrics.. She thought in the dark void which she named Darthy L/N. Claiming it's her husband until this shit ends.

Darth~ my love~ she sang, running out of songs to repeatedly sing in her mind.

I wonder if anyone is even awake.. Or maybe I'm in a coma?! Or maybe it's like that other Manhwa/manhua where he woke up and everyone was dead! She thought of countless scenarios of what will happen.

Maybe I'm in the after life.. I'm dead?! She was going utterly insane from the long years spent all alone.

Soon, she felt something cracking off her body, bit by bit. She could finally open her eyes, taking a deep breath.

She looked up, seeing Yuzuriha and Senku, and they were wearing weird clothes..

She looked down at herself, she was completely naked!

Besides the leaves Yuzuriha kept on her, she was naked!

"AAAHH!" She screamed loud, birds in the trees around them flying away.

"CALM DOWN, WEIRDO!" Senku shouted at her, irritated by her screaming.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Yuzuriha asked, worried.

"SENKU LOOK AWAY FROM MY BODY YOU STICK!" Y/N said, angry since Senku was making excuses.

Yuzuriha gave her some clothes to wear after making Senku look away.

She quickly changed and stood up, livid.

She took a deep breath, Senku and Yuzuriha getting worried of what she might say.

"I'm.. Happy you guys are okay. " She smiles softly before hugging them both, each arm around their neck.

They both let out a sigh of relief, and hugged her back.

The peaceful moment was soon interrupted by Taiju, running up to them with a broad smiling before making it into a group hug. Y/N didn't mind, but started to mind when Taiju started balling.

"What's wrong, Taiju?" Yuzuriha asked, worried for her crush.

"I.. I'm so happy the whole group's back together! " he said in between sniffles.

They all laughed together, finally. The group together after 3700 years..

Sounds of footsteps behind them as she group dispatched from the hug.

There stood a tall, muscular and handsome man. Wearing a coat made of lion skin. He stood tall in confidence.

"So, this is who you guys were talking about?" The man asked, looking over to Senku.

"Oh, I almost forgot to introduce you. Y/N, this is Shishio Tsukasa. Tsukasa, this is L/N Y/N. She'll be assisting everyone in their work." Senku replied.

"Hey, I guess you already know my name?" Tsukasa, put his hand forward.

"Yeah.. And I knew you as the strongest primate high schooler." She reached out and shook his hand.

He chuckled and they both seemed to get along pretty quickly. Tsukasa, however, didn't let go of her hand.

Instead, he pulled her to his side. "I'll show her around, Senku." He said, not as a request but as a statement before walking off with his arm around her.

"Wow.. Seems you lost your chance Senku. " Taiju said, surprised.

"As if.." He rolled his eyes. Yeah, he was annoyed Tsukasa took her away with him.. Maybe slightly irritated with his tone.. But it's not like he likes her.

I should just calm down.. He mumbled to himself before walking off to the direction of their camp.

"He'll be alright. " Taiju told Yuzuriha. "He's just a bit.. Grumpy.

"Are you sure? He seemed pretty mad." She said, watching as he walked off.

"It's fine, let's just go back too." He suggested as they went back to camp.

At camp

Tsukasa was busy showing Y/N everything, leading her in where everything is.

Senku, was busy boiling in the corner, and had this weird feeling in his stomach.

Tsukasa.. He sure is a womanizer. He thought as he watched them.

He's a threat if he seduces Y/N into joining him.. But he's more of a threat because of his strength.
If he even goes against us, I have to think of a plan..

Suddenly, an idea popped up in his head, his evil grin growing on his face.

Now I know exactly what to do..

Now, it's to initiate the findings for his plan..