06

__________Stone world the beginning___________Previously

Previously..

"Something's wrong.. I gotta get back now!" Taiju said as he dropped the sticks and ran to their spot.

"You know.. If we met before all this.. 3700 years ago.. You would've been my first friend." He smiled softly. "Maybe." Senku replied.

"SENKU!!" Taiju screamed as he neared the spot, seeing them all. Y/N was crying, as she was walking towards them, watching as it unfolded.

But, it was too late..

»»————>

Y/N cried at the side with Yuzuriha as Taiju held Senku's dead body. He screamed loud, tears streaming down his cheeks. "SENKU!! ANSWER ME SENKU! Open your eyes and say something-" Taiju's hoarse voice cracked. "TALK TO ME!! "

"Don't let it end like this Senku.. After everything we've done together, all for us.. You can't just die.. " Y/N said, shaking his corpse before covering his open, lifeless eyes.

"I gave him a painless death. It's over. I trust that as his friends you will give him a proper burial. " Tsukasa said before he realized something.

There's no risk letting Taiju and Yuzuriha live. But if Taiju goes mad in a  fit of rage, then he'll attack me. Then I'll have to kill him too. I can't let that happen. The same goes for Y/N. I can't kill her. I might not be able to forgive myself if I do. He said, looking back at Taiju, his spear held tightly in his hands. Please Y/N and Taiju, control yourselves.

Taiju then put Senku's dead body in Y/N's hands before standing up on his feet. Y/N and Yuzuriha looked up at him in confusion before he bent and grabbed a large rock, a quarter of his size. Tsukasa got in stance, just in case something happens.

"Taiju! What are you doing?!" Yuzuriha said, going to stop him if he does something reckless. "It's fine Yuzuriha, don't worry. I'm thinking clearly. " Taiju said as he held the rock in his arms.

"It's fine, Taiju. The four of us  have been a group all this time. We will always find a way. " she smiles as tears ran down her cheeks before nodding at the two of them.

Taiju smiles and nodded. "Thank you, Yuzuriha.. Y/N.." He said before throwing the rock high up in the air, leaving Tsukasa surprised but then returning his attention to Taiju.

The rock must be a Decoy. He's going to attack. Taiju.. You've lost either way. Tsukasa thought.

He must be looking right at me, thinking I'll do something to harm him. But it's Yuzuriha and
Y/N's turn. I believe in them! Taiju thought

Then, in the minute the rock was in the air, Yuzuriha and Y/N were running to the opposite directions of where the rock was in the air as it fell.

Tsukasa might think I'm dead weight to the other two, but I'll show him how useful I really am! Yuzuriha thought as she ran.She grabbed a pot and threw it in Tsukasa's direction, which resulted in him kicking the case and broke it.

It's.. Gunpowder. Tsukasa thought.

Then, Y/N leaped in the air and pushed the rock in the direction of the gunpowder. Senku didn't leave us like an absent father. He left us with something to remember him. She thought.

He left us with Science to remember him! And that is why... Yuzuriha thought. We will maintain his legacy! Taiju thought at the same time.

Together! They all thought simultaneously.

"Goodbye, Tsukasa!" Taiju shouted.

Just then, the rock flew down at the gunpowder and hit it hard. Then, a massive explosion came and covered the area with smoke and fire.

Then, the fire surrounded Tsukasa in a circle, covering his mouth to not inhale the large black smoke. Just as the explosion died, he came out and ripped off his burning shirt, unscaved.

Meanwhile with the three Musketeers and they're friend.

They were running through the forest, Y/N carrying Senku's body as they were trying to get as far as they can from the area.

A hard rain poured, as the two ladies watched Taiju try to do CPR on Senku. Before Y/N noticed something behind his neck, rock. The petrification rock!

"Look! You two!" Y/N exclaimed as she lifted the body to sit up. The other two checked and were amazed. "The petrification rock! It's still on him!" Yuzuriha said. "That's why he's been cracking his neck so much! He never used to crack his neck back then!" Taiju said before Y/N grabbed the revival fluid.

"This is a huge gamble.. Senku knew that well.. So I just pray he knows for sure.. " she gulped and poured it on the rock. Yuzuriha was praying, closing her eyes and clutching her hands together tight. Taiju alas watched anxiously.

Then, the stone lit and Senku's eyes fluttered open. .. Our favourites leek haired guy. Likeable, practical and way too logical... Is back.