08

________________Empress of the empire of might

________________Empress of the empire of might./helpful assistant________________

"I know there must be someone, considering there was a response when we accidentally blew up our gunpowder." He said, the three making an O sound in understanding. "Besides, you all need to hurry, he's bound to find us, so ensure you look like your grieving, don't be too joyful. Especially you, Taiju." He added, Taiju seeming a bit offended but shrugged it off.

"Just.." Y/N looked down before putting a hand on his shoulder and smiling, "Stay safe. And contact us once in a while." she said before she and the others left out for Tsukasa, leaving Senku all alone. Back to how it was as he went to venture for who the mysterious smoke signal belonged to...

________________________________

Y/N POV

Taiju, Yuzuriha and I were following behind Tsukasa now. He was fully convinced that Senku is dead after I came to him crying with some fake tears. 

((If you choose Tsukasa's route, this next paragraph is for you))
He held me close and patted my back in comfort, leaning closer to whisper to me. "My queen, it was only a matter of time. Let's go back to my kingdom now that we have secured the revival fluid." He smiled in reassurance. I hated that we had to leave Senku, but it was necessary. He went with me hand in hand as the two followed behind us. He was recruiting more and more people to build his empire using the revival fluid. I soon became queen-- no, immediately became queen by his side. More intel came to me due to my status.

He told me about his sister, I quite miss her too from the way he spoke about her. 

Tsukasa + 20% <3
________________________________

((If you don't choose Tsukasa))
He nodded, believing the three of us and hearing out our pleas. "Alright, just come on. I secured the revival fluid, so we are alright." He said and we followed behind him to the area, where he was recruiting more and more people using the revival fluid. I became a close assistant since he trusted me since I knew him ever since I was revived, he doesn't suspect me.

________________________________

((In general after.))
Yuzuriha, Taiju and I were diligent workers, so of course we were well known. I got some new 'allies.' Their names are Ukyo, Gen, Hyoga, Homura Momiji, Nikki, Yo Uei and Minami.

I was especially close with Gen, since we were quite alike in some ways. Since he was formally a Mentalist. We would rant about how we missed soda and other junkfood. It's the life. 

Duo acquired+! 

________________________________

________________________________The empire developed significantly as we progressed in getting more and more people to join our side

The empire developed significantly as we progressed in getting more and more people to join our side. I've grown worried about Senku since we haven't heard from him in awhile. But knowing him, he's probably safe. Maybe done something as stupid as marrying and divorcing someone immediately. Meh. Sounds like him.

((Empress))
Other than that, I've grown closer with Tsukasa. We share a room together now, he claims it's because they need to know that he's mine. Well, I don't mind of course. My job has only been watching over workers and helping around in medical care once in a while. I haven't seen the other two that much since I became queen, but I help out Yuzuriha as coverup as she brings in the broken stone people. I distract people with other things.
(who else feels single. I feel lonely writing this.(。•́︿•̀。))

((assistant))
Other than that, Yuzuriha has been fixing broken people. I help her in sneaking the pieces in and out of the cave. We're genuinely lucky nobody has noticed enough to care. Taiju sometimes comes around to help out. I'm grateful for the two of them. I wonder when Senku will come back.

((in general))
It's been long. Time's passed. At this point, we're unsure how Senku is since it's been months. But, we received a heartfelt delivery of an actual telephone-- not that it looks the part, but it does the job just as fine. I heard the news from Yuzuriha and Taiju when I slipped away from the palace to meet them. I'm so happy we can finally talk to him!

________________________________

(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵) 
Hallo! I know I'm a bit late but it's earlier than usual.

I'm on holiday. but i'm going back next week.

--- Sincerely, Blaze

_______________________________