Chapter 5-Fear of him

He grabs my arm too hard making me whimper more.He says annoyed "You won't fool me kitten." I say in a quiet voice "Please be gentle." He answers "I was gentle before and you tricked me." I respond by yelling with tears in my eyes "I DID IT OUT OF FEAR.I'M SCARED OF THIS VERSION OF YOU." He stops and says "Y/n I-." Before he look say anything I move back in fear of him hurting me.He says "Y/n I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." He tries to walk closer to me but I move back more.

I say "You lied to me.You said that you won't let anyone ever hurt you yet you just hurt me." I sit on the floor crying.He holds me saying "I never meant to hurt you Y/n.Come here so I don't have to force you." He has his arms out as if to protect me.I stand up and let him carry me.I say "My parents always hurt me to the point where I ran away to here where I am living with c/n,my cousin.He/she knew about my past and promised to keep me safe from them." He had shock in his arms but we were interrupted by the police saying "Paris Police.Don't move you demon." He said to me "Cover those beautiful eyes of yours Y/n." I close them before hearing him say "Welcome to my pack." I look at the police to see their eyes glowing yellow like Lupus' eyes making me understand his powers.