-ˋˏ ༻➍༺ ˎˊ-

❝Do one thing every day that scares you❞ - Eleanor Roosevelt

Do one thing every day that scares you - Eleanor Roosevelt

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Stiles paces back and forth in his apartment, his mind running miles a minute, trying to think of what possible being Otto can be, and if he's one, is Arlo also supernatural.

They're friends, so it's possible that the two are both supernatural, but Arlo can just be human. Like Stiles was for some time, but he doubts it. No one that looks like Arlo is just human when the supernatural exists.

Another thing is that Stiles didn't feel what he felt with Otto, then again, they didn't make physical contact either.

Stiles nearly jumps out of his skin when his phone rings, it was so quiet in the apartment that he had gotten comfortable to the silence.

As he makes his way to his phone, all his worries from earlier washes away and a smile crosses his face when Lydia's name flashes.

"Lyds-"

"Stiles, what the fuck happened with Derek?" Lydia cuts him, her voice demanding.

"H-huh? Lydia, what are you talking about?" Stiles suddenly clams up, already knowing what Lydia is getting at.

"Don't play dumb with me Stilinski, you're far from dumb." Lydia says sternly.

"You don't think I'm dumb." Stiles says dramatically.

"Don't change the subject, what happened between you and Derek?" Lydia asks.

Stiles lets out a sigh, he rubs at the bridge of his nose, thinking.

"Listen Lyds, he broke my heart, I thought I trusted him, but all he did was go behind my back and cheat with Scott-"

"WHAT?!" Lydia screeches on the other end. "HE DID WHAT?! OH IM GOING TO KILL THAT FUCKING MUTT!"

Stiles winces, pulling the phone away from his ear. "Please stop yelling, you're a banshee remember."

"Stiles! Why haven't you told me this? Or Malia? Or Liam? Or Kira?!" Lydia says distraught.

"I didn't want to worry them, and they see Scott as their alpha, they can't just get mad at him and leave his pack, they can become omegas." Stiles says honestly, starting to pace his apartment again.

"But we're your friends Stiles, we'll always have your back, no matter what." Lydia says softly.

"Exactly, that's why I didn't tell them, I think Malia would've went absolutely nuts and try to kill Derek herself." Stiles huffs out.