-ˋˏ ༻ 🅔🅟🅘🅛🅞🅖🅤🅔༺ ˎˊ-

"Everything comes to an end, no matter if you're happy or sad"

•~❉᯽❉~•

It was finally summer, which meant that it was finally time for a much needed vacation. The Stilinski pack were currently on a beach in Hawaii. Some were in the water swimming, others were relaxing. It was calm, the sun was out and shining bright, the seagulls was flying above, everything was good.

"Love!"

Stiles' eyes slowly opens, he was trying to get a tan since he was so damn pale. He turns his head to see his very hot and very shirtless boyfriends making their way to him, they were currently dripping wet. Stiles had to bite his lip as he admires the view. The water falling down their perfect toned bodies.

"Like what you see?" Otto asks that they come to a stop at their towel, before he takes a seat.

Stiles' hand comes up and runs down the male's chest, his eyes hooded behind sunglasses. "Of course I do, I always do."

Otto grins. "C'mere." He says before pulling Stiles onto his lap as Arlo sits beside him.

Stiles looks at his two mates, a smile on all of their faces. "I'm so happy I found you two." He says softly, his hand resting on Otto's face. "You two are perfect, I'm glad to have you as my mates."

Arlo grins as he leans in and pecks Stiles' lips, Otto doing the same right after. The three were quiet, just soaking in each other's presence when they hear someone behind them. They turn around and look up at the person who can basically be Stiles' twin.

"Thomas, what's up?" Stiles smiles up at the male, it was odd how alike they looked. Maybe they were separated at birth or something.

"We're about to play volleyball, and I want you on my team." Thomas says with a smirk.

Stiles suddenly breaks into one of his own. "I'm in, who are we going against?" He asks as he slowly gets off of Otto's lap.

"Newt, Isaac, Minho, Kira, Brenda, Cora, Lydia and Kira." Thomas answers.

"And who's on our team?" Stiles looks at the male as they start to walk towards the volleyball area, Arlo and Otto were of course behind him.

"Me, you, Lydia, Jackson, Teresa, Chuck, Liam, and Sonya." Thomas lists off again.

Stiles grins. "Awesome." He then looks at Arlo and Otto. "You two will be okay?"

"Yep, we'll gladly watch you and cheer for you." Arlo says with a smile. "Go whoop their asses." He smacks Stiles' ass.

"Tommy! Stiles! Hurry, or are you two scared?" Newt yells out to them, sending them a challenging look.

Stiles and Thomas looks at each other before they break in an identical grin. "Let's go whoop some ass." They say at the same time before running to their side.

Arlo and Otto makes their way to where the one's that aren't playing are sitting. They take a seat and sigh out as they watch the two alphas get into stance.

"It's abnormal how identical they look." Otto sighs out. "They can literally be twins."

"Mhm." Arlo hums in agreement.

Stiles holds the ball in hand before he throws it up and hits it over the net.

"Let's get this started."

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳

_________________________

Anddddddd...... that's the end of Sin From My Lips!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys so so so much for reading and coming on this journey with me. I'm so proud of myself that I can make a book that people actually love and enjoy. All the votes and comments are what I look forward to on every chapter. Especially when you guys get into the book, I read your comments and laugh a little too hard then I should, but so what.

I love you all for staying here and looking pass all the mistakes and errors, even though some of you bully me😤 ain't pointing fingers though👀...

Thank you to my old and new fans, thank you guys for sticking to the end. I love you guys and hope you all enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing!

Stay tuned for more books to come!

~💜~

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓢𝓲𝓷 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓜𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓹𝓼 - 𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓢. 𝔁 𝓜!𝓞𝓒 𝔁 𝓜!𝓞𝓒 🎉