Part 12

It had been weeks since Leo and I had our fight. We had managed to put everything behind us and we had never been better.

It was coming up to Valentine's Day and I wasn't really expecting much. We were both lowkey people and we hadn't been together long so I was completely shocked when he suggested a trip.

"Leo we literally just came back from Andorra," I spoke.

"That was two months ago. Besides it will just be a weekend thing." He quickly replied and I smiled.

"Why can't we stay here? We can go out for dinner, get a hotel room?" I suggested. I wasn't too keen on going away again until I heard the location.

"We can do all that in Paris." He knew I really wanted to go to Paris with him, I just didn't know he wanted to go so soon. "I just want you to myself." He smiled, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug.

I leaned my head against his chest and felt myself giving into him. I smiled and sighed.

"Fine. We can go to Paris. But can we go the weekend before Valentine's Day?" I agreed and looked up at him.

"Yeah of course but why? You wanna start the celebrations early?" He joked and moved his hand to my ass. He slapped it when he finished his question and I gasped before laughing.

"Leo!" I laughed and broke the hug. "No I have two depositions this week." I told him and he smiled widely.

"You didn't tell me!" He replied exclaiming. "What clients?" He asked many more questions as we walked into the kitchen. I was happy he took such an interest in what I did at the firm. He was a senior partner and I was a junior partner. I just assumed he already knew about my new cases.

Leo booked the tickets a week before we left and I found myself more excited than I anticipated. And when we arrived, my anticipation was all worth it.

He practically planned the whole trip. He wanted me to be surprised and I thought it was so cute. He was looking so forward to everything.

We had spent the day getting lost in the city, we walked to the restaurant we ate dinner at since it was so close to the hotel.

Leo insisted on sitting next to me when we sat down. I found it cute until he made his intentions clear. We had both had quite a sit to drink with our dinner so we were both tipsy. I felt his hand resting on my thigh and I didn't think much of it until he started moving higher and higher. Closer to my pussy.

"Leo," I said as some kind of warning.

"What baby?" He asked as his hands found their way up my dress. He was acting so innocuous as if his fingers weren't about to brush against my clothes pussy.

I cleared my throat and shot him a glare. I didn't want him to stop, I was just nervous someone would see. His fingers traced up and down my pussy through my through my lingerie. I subconsciously spread my legs far enough to feel more and saw him smile.

"Don't worry, no one will notice baby." He spoke and I felt the need to believe. Of course people might have noticed but I couldn't care about that anymore. He moved my underwear to the side and hummed as his fingers slowly swiped my clit.

He applied pressure to my clit making me gasp quietly. I felt myself getting aroused.

I felt his fingers spread my wetness around my pussy and I tried my best to suppress my moans.

"You're such a good girl, you can be as loud as you want at the hotel." He praised as he pushed a finger inside me. I looked into his eyes. Too afraid to speak knowing anything I wanted to say would probably come out as an unintentional moan.