Confession ~ [Mark Lee]

Mark Lee

_________________________________________

Most students in their school didn't care about their grades, which is totally fine but for you you couldn't get any bad grades.

Your parents would be so disappointed and making your parents feel like that isn't something you wanted.

So right now you are sitting at the library, writing notes down.

-

Pushing up your glasses you looked in the book to make sure you wrote exactly what was on it. "Hey y/n" You looked up to see Mark walking over to you.

The crush you had on Mark was unbreakable, he's just so attractive to you. Everything about him was.

"Hi.." You felt your face get hot but thank goodness your skin didn't expose how much you were feeling. "Ahh you're writing notes?" You nodded not taking your eyes off the book.

"Um y/n..." You finally looked up again and see Mark looking back at you with his ears turning red. "Are you okay?" You looked at him confused as to why he called your name.

"So um..I have a game today and I was wondering if you could come and support me...I know you have to study and all" He looked down shyly as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh yea I heard about there being a game today...I'll try and see if I can make it" You smiled and continued what you were doing.

Mark stood there awkwardly but then decided to walk away since you were obviously too focused on your work.

-

"Come on guys! We've got this, Fighting!" Mark. The team captain said making everyone cheer around him. "No matter what happens try your best! Give it your all!" He screamed as he was showing his support to his team.

"Alright guys time to go!" The coach said. They all walked outside into the field. Cheers were heard from the side of your school. Mark looked around and see if you were here yet.

Mark:
I guess she's not coming today

Shaking his thoughts away he ran over to his place and waited until the whistle blew.

The loud sound make Mark run up the grabbed the football and throw it to the other teammate, number (32). "Here!" He yelled and number (32) caught the football and ran to find a new person to throw it to.

One of the guys signaled making number (32) throw it to them.

They then caught the ball and ran to the end of the field calling in a touch down.

People on the benches were cheering.
-

24 - 32

It started off great but them Mark's team started losing.

Mark:
Come on y/n...why aren't you here.

He looked around the bench and then suddenly sees you walking to go sit down. He smiled to himself, blushing and looked back to focused on the game.

"WOOOO!" Mark's team scored a touch down

-

72- 54

There was no doubt that your team was gonna win this game. Finally Mark scored that last touch down and his teammates ran up to him, picking him up screaming in victory.

You walked down the bleachers with a wide grin. Mark saw you and so he told his teammates to put him down. "Oh my gosh congrats!"

You ran up to give him a hug and he chuckled at your excitement. Suddenly he grabbed your hand, walking you away from everyone else for a moment.

"You did amazing, Mark! I'm so proud of you" You clapped your hands making Mark looking away.

He's so shy

"Um y/n..." He catched your attention from the seriousness in his voice. "Whats wrong? Are you okay?"

Here it goes..

"Y/n...I like you" You were caught off guard by the sudden confession. "I like you so much. I can't take you off my mind. I've tried so many times but I can't. It's okay if you don.." You wrapped your arms around him and kissed his lips gently, giving an obvious answer.

You pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Of course I feel the same dummy" You giggled as Mark returned with a blush, licking his lips.

"You'll always have a special place in a my heart."

Welp that was the first one I did guys!
Please tell me if you liked it or not.

Actually don't I'm too sensitive😭

Please give me some requests on what members you would like me to write about <3