Bed cuddles ~ [Johnny Suh] 🔞

Johnny Suh

_________________________________________

Ik yall gonna enjoy this shit😭

Johnny was shy at first but the more you two talked the more you found out that this dude is a totally goofball.

"Ahh I'm so tired" Johnny yawned as he start stretching his body. "Really? Didn't you just fall alseep like 3 hours ago" You looked up from your phone as he started to lay down.

"Yes...that isn't the point tho" He rolled his eyes and put the cover underneath him. "Don't roll your eyes at me, Suh Young-ho" He ignored your lecture.

"Hello?" Hearing silence you nodded and went back on your phone. "I'll go sleep on the couch tonight then, more room for me since you always take over the bed" You said in annoyance.

He laughed quietly to himself. "I'm serious!" You said as a warning, poking his sides continously. "Ah! Ok ok!" He turnt around and wrapped his arms around you, as he laid his head on your chest.

You had a mad expression on your face making him kiss your cheek with a grin. "I'm just playing, my love..." He wrapped his arms around you tightly not wanted you to leave the bed.

My love. Everytime he called you that it sent waves of emotions into your body. It's such a beautiful nickname that anyone would want to be called.

"Love, I'm sorry I was just joking with you...I won't do it again" He said as he noticed how upset you were.

You couldn't stay mad at this cutie for too long. A smile slightly sneaked onto your lips making him chuckle at your cuteness. "Are you smiling, baby?" He lifted his face up.

"No.." You looked away and tried to keep a straight face. "Look at me" He said making you catch eye contact with him. He looked at your lips and then back at you.

If he wanted to kiss you he could but he's always playing hard to get like a little brat.

"What? Is there something on my face?" You raised your eyebrow pouting.

"No but there will be in a minute"

Now you dont know if you were just dirty minded but you're pretty sure he just said a dirty joke.

"You're so disgusting" You said laughing while pushing him away. "Says you" He licked his lips. "Oh my gosh go to the bathroom or something" You rolled your eyes playfully.

"Why would I do that when I have you right here" He smiled lightly. You sighed and looked at the time.

"Don't you think it's a little too late to be acting like this" You made eye contact with him. "What do you mean? That's the best time"

"Ok stop being a pervert for like one minute please!" He looked at you and then rolled his eyes turning his body the other direction.

"And now you're ignoring me great"

"Well you obviously don't want my love and affection so I'm gonna go to sleep now" You heard him say. Putting the covers over his head.You felt a little bad.

"Johnny..."

"John John"

"Oh my Lord, Baby I'm sorry" You put your arms around his body. "No no no You said you were gonna sleep on the couch, go ahead"

You put your head on his shoulder, gently rubbing his body. "I'm sorry..."
He turnt around slowly, looking into your eyes and then back at your lips.

"You're sorry?" You looked away feeling your body getting hot from the tension.

"Hm? You're sorry?" You nodded and licked your lips getting nervous. When Johnny gets upset it makes you scared in some sort of way. You don't know how to explain it.

"Show me how sorry you are"

Did he really just say that-

"Um b-baby what?" Your heart was racing at the words that came out of his mouth. "You heard me" Gulping you took a deep breath. "But I am really...sorry" You grabbed his hands from under the covers.

"Mhm..then show me"

What a freak

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean" He said leaning in, inches away from your lips.

You built up the courage and connected your lips onto his. He smiled in the kiss and grabbed your ass softly making a moan escape your throat. He hummed to the reaction that you just gave.

You pulled away from him and got on top of him, kissing his neck. "Ahh..." He licked his lips as you were giving marks on his neck.

"Love..." He said quietly. "Yes?" You responded to him, still kissing his neck. "Fuck.."

He let out another moan as he grabbed your ass again. "Oh baby..." You moved your hips slowly. A moan came out of your mouth and so you chuckled putting your lips back with his.

He laughed also, not believe that you guys are doing this right now.

You put your hands to his lower abdomen making him whimper. "I-its sensitive, love" He tried to say but you put your hands around his shaft gently. "A-ahh" His voice cracked slightly as your hands started to move slowly.

"Mmm.." You bit your lip kissing him again. He was moaning in your mouth as you were going faster. "F-fuck" He cried out, closing his eyes shut.

"I-im gonna...oh fuck!" You licked his tip slowly. Tasting the precum on your tongue. Putting it all into your mouth you felt a grip onto your hair. "Just like that baby..." He whispered as he moved the hair from your face.

"Keep going, please" He whined making you even more turned on at thought of you making him moan like this.

You pushed it deeper into your throat. "Oh my god...." He grabbed your hair pulling you deeper, holding it there for a second and then pulling you off to breathe.

He looked down at you and chuckled at the sight. "Mmm you're so naughty, love" He put his shaft back in your mouth. Moving your head up and down. "Mm.." He bit his lip.

"Is this your apology baby? Hm" He said pushing your head even more. "Hm baby?" You were gagging on his shaft.

"Fuck..." He pulled you up to breath again. "Say sorry baby" He looked down at you. "I-im sorry.." You said quietly.

"It's okay, love...come here" He pulled you up and kissed you. "I love you so much baby..." He said as he kept kissing you.

You could feel tears starting to fall from the amount of intimacy.

"Whats wrong baby?" He felt something wet and then pulled away to see tears in your eyes. "Oh don't cry baby.." He giggled, hugging you gently.

"I love you so much, you are my queen love" He smiled and kisses your tears away.

Happy ending :)