Focus ~ [Ten]

Ten

_________________________________________

You were in the store looking for some clothes since you didn't wanna wear the same ones over and over.

This one is cute...

But so is this one?

Idk

Sighing from frustration of buying a dress you turnt around to asking your boyfriend which one looked better. "Babe I can't choose" Ten was sitting on one of the chairs, putting his arm on the table as he had his hand on his chin.

"Everthing looks good on you baby" He said with a sweet smile. "I'm serious I can't pick the right one" You whined. He giggled and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Just put them both in the cart" You widen your eyes from what he just said. "No why would I do that!"

"Im gonna buy it anyways, it's okay" He got up from the chair walking over to you. "But.."

"Shh"

He grabbed both of the dresses and placed them inside the cart. "Now I feel bad...I don't like when you spend money on me" You honestly didn't, it felt like you were using him even though your obviously weren't.

"How about this..." He sneaked his hands around your hips. "After we're done...you can pay me back in another way" He said quietly making you blush at what he just said.

"Um...ok" He grinned and held your hand walking to check some other clothes.

-

"Is this cute?" You walked out of the bathroom showing him the pants that you got. "Yes baby" He smiled. You looked in the body mirror turning around to see how your butt looked in it. Agreeing with him you went back into the bathroom to go into a body suit.

"Tada!" You waved your hands shyly. He looked up from his phone. A light blush showed on his cheeks. "It looks good on you" He nodded while speaking. "Really?" You looked in the mirror.

"Mhm..." when you turnt around he looked down but catching himself he decided to look away and went back on his phone. "I guess..oh I have another one but it's white"

You ran into the bathroom again.

"It's cute right?"

"Yea" You pouted at his reaction as he looked down at his phone licking his lips. "You don't like it?"

"No, of course I do"

"Then what was that reaction..it seemed like you don't care" He cleared his throat.

"I do"

"No you dont" You were about to walk away until he grabbed your hand. "Im trying to control myself baby..."

"What are you talking about?" You looked at him confused until the realization hit.

Oh

"Um.." You looked away nervously. "Why are you all shy now?" He chuckled still holding your hand.

"Cutie"

"Oh shush" You pushed him away playfully earning a grin from him. "Ok ok I'll stop teasing" He said letting go of you and walking back to the bed.

"Ahh....I'm surprised you're not sleeping right now" He yawned.

"What do you mean?" You said folding all of your clothes, placing them in the drawer.

"You know how everytime you go shopping, the next thing you do when you go home is sleep" He laid on the bed with his arm on his face, covering his eyes.

"Oh...I guess I'm not that tired today, hold on I need to change again"

"Just change infront of me baby, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before" He said still with his arm on his face.

"Stop it!" You walked into the bathroom and he laughed.

-

"Come on babe stop being like this" He whined as you both were laying on the bed.

"Just go to sleep ten oh my gosh" You said putting the covers over your head. "All I want is cuddles, why can't you give me any?"

"I am too tired for this conversation right now"

"Please..."

"Oh my God ok!" He smiled widely and put his arms around your body. "You smell good"

"Like...vanilla"

"Well I did use body wash that has a vanilla scent so that's probably why" You said tiredly.

"Ok ok I'll stop talking baby, let's go to sleep now"

"Goodnight I love you, dream of me..." He kissed your cheek making you smile slightly.

"I love you too, goodnight"