Coworker ~ [Lee Je-no]

Lee Je-no

_________________________________________

You had this new job that was honestly really fun but then it all faded when your "Coworker" aka (ex boyfriend) started working there as well.

"That will be $6.69" You said making Jeno snort behind you.

How childish

Choosing to ignore him the lady put her card in and paid for her drinks.

You walked to the door and changed the sign to [CLOSED]. "Yo Y/n" You rolled your eyes, walking into the cleaning station so you can get a rag to wipe off the counters.

"Y/n.." He said following you everywhere you go.

"Jeno, don't you have something else to do? Like go sweep the floor or something" You were so annoyed by his presence right now.

"You can't just ignore me every single time we're here. We are coworkers, y/n let's start getting along" He put his hand on his chin looking at you tiredly as you wipe the counters.

"Why would I wanna talk to you?" You looked at him with an disgusted face. "Oh don't act like that, you weren't disgusted when we were in bed that one-"

"Ok ok shut up!" You covered your ears not wanting to hear his whole daydream about how you guy's slept together.

"That was years ago stop bringing the past up"

"I still miss you tho.."

You looked over at with a blank expression. "I'm not falling for that again Jeno"

"But I do..y/n, we were like 16 years old, of course I didn't understand anything. That may not be a good excuse but...I was a kid."

"I'm a grown man now" He said seriously, looking into your eyes making sure you don't lose contact.

"Jeno you were like my first heart break, why would I go back to you?" You looked away and continued cleaning.

"I've change y/n...really. That might be a cliche thing to say but I did" Jeno walked over to you and grabbed your hands. Stopping you from doing anything else.

"Please believe me y/n..." You could see the sincerity in his eyes.

Should I give him a chance?

-

Everytime you were at work Jeno would always follow you around and be close to you. Nothing knew.

But then he started flirting and doing nice gesture like REALLY nice.

"Y/n..turn around" You turnt around and Jeno put something around your neck.

"Ok done" You looked down and see a Polly pocket heart necklace. "Open it"

It was a picture of you and jeno on your first date. You smiled lightly and looked up at him. "You still have this picture?" You giggled looking back down at it.

"Of course...I have them all" He smiled lightly and so you went in to give him a hug.

"Wow...I didn't expect this from you" You chuckled getting lost for words.

"I told you y/n...I've changed"

-

It was valentines day and of course you didn't have a valentine. But it wouldn't matter anyways because you still had to go to work.

"Oh come on Y/n!" You heard your friend whine. "Can you just tell your manager that you have more important things to do"

"No aliyah, then I'll get fired" You rolled your eyes. She was sitting in the front while you were making drinks.

She pouted and sighed in defeat not wanting to argue with you. "Plus I have other stuff to do instead of looking for a valentine.

She looked behind you.

"What?" You turnt around and saw Jeno behind you with flowers, and a teddy bear.

"Here you go" He smiled lightly and handed you a bag with presents in it. "Open it when you get home" You saw that he had a faint blush on his cheeks.

"O-oh...Thank you so much" You went on your tippy toes to reach and give him a hug. "Um.." He looked around nervously but then looked back to make eye contact.

"Will you be my valentine?"

Did he just asking me to be..

"Oh my God! Of course!" You went to hug him again and so he picked you up for a short second, giving you a kiss on the lips.

"I haVe oTher thIngs tO Do inSteAd of lOoking fOr a ValenTinE" You friend mocked your words from earlier.

"Shut up" You said shyly.

"Cute" He smiled to himself.