Chapter 433: Reagan Twins and Going to Back to New York Part 1

POV: Danny Reagan

Fitz and Rose, time to go to school. I yelled as I got Maxie up and got him dressed.

Rosite, give me my lunch. yelled Fitz

Fitzy, give me my backpack. yelled Rose

Dont call each other, only your Mother, and Uncle Sevasey can call you that. I yelled

Dad, Rose is being an Asshole. said Fitz as they came up to me.

Shut up Fitz, you are the Asshole. said Rose

Get the fuck in my car and Shut up. After School I get your phones back. I said as I got Maxie in my car and my twins got into my car.

I call front. said Fitz

I want it. said Rose as I just let Honor and Integrity in the front.

No, both in the back. I said as they got in the back.

Dad, how come we can't sit up front? asked Fitz

Because you two are grounded. I said as I drove to their school.

Then we will call Grandpa. said Rose

You cant call anyone but me, your Mother, Uncles, Siblings,Cousins in Chicago and Chris. I said as I was at a stop light.

Why the Hell why cant we do things with our friends? asked Fitz

Fitzgerald Francis and Rose Betty Reagan, you know why. Uncle Kelly will pick up after and you may be going to his Law Office. I said as I got to their school.

Bye Father and Maxie. said Rose and Fitz as they got out and I checked on Maxie.

Hey Baby, are you okay? I asked as I got unblocked and turned to him.

Tummy. said Maxie

Do you want Papa Sev? I asked and Maxie nodded.

Okay Baby Boy, lets take you to Papa Sev. I said as I kissed his head and got back in my chair. I then started to drive to Kellys Law Office.

Once I got there, I walked and got stopped by someone.

Sorry but you cant go up there. said the person

Hey Danny, I know Im getting your Twins. You didnt have to come and tell me. said Kelly

Maxie wants you. I said as Kelly came to me and took Maxie.

Okay, Hannah, he is allowed in my office. said Kelly as he rubbed Maxies back.

Sorry Sir, oh and you are going to your District today. said Hannah

Hannah, I know that. Im going right now. I will be here when Ellis and Daughtler get here. said Kelly as we got to our cars and got in. Kelly then put Maxie in his carseat in his Truck. Once we got to the District we got out and went into the District.

Hey, how is The Baby 21st? asked some of the cops

He is doing better, but we still havent gotten him in school. said Kelly as we went upstairs.

We really should get him in school, he is too Smart for us. I said as Kelly gave me a look.

Atwater, take Maxie and put him in my Office. Daniels and I have to have a talk. said Kelly as he gave Maxie to Atwater and Atwater walked off. Kelly then shoved me into the Locker room.

You know Im right. I said as Kelly shoved me into a locker.

We promised Daniel that we would keep his Baby safe and putting him in a school will get people looking into his life and his Mother coming back. You know that she will kill us. yelled Kelly as he shoved me back into the locker a lot harder this time.