Chapter 550: Danny's Luck Part 1(Flashback)

Danny Reagan has bad and good luck, he has Asthma, Anxiety, highly Allergic to Black Pepper. Linda, their children Ameila, Jack, and Sean all know. They all keep him safe. As well as Corporal Honor and Corporal Integrity Reagan Dannys two dogs. Most of the 54th precinct as knows. Dannys best friend Kelly Severide-Herrmann and his family also know.

POV: Danny Reagan

Once I woke up I saw Linda sleeping on my chest. I then kissed her head.

Morning Babe. I said as Linda woke up.

Morning, hey you get our children up and I will make you coffee. said Linda

I feel like crap. I said as Linda kissed my lips.

Want to call in sick? asked Linda

I will see after I get Ams, Jack and Sean to school. I said as we went to wake up our children, they then got ready. As they do I ran to mine and Lindas room and went to find my Inhaler. As I look for it I started to cough and my chest got to tight. I then saw Honor had my Inhaler in his mouth and he gave it to me.

Babe, the children are ready. said Linda as I used my Inhaler.

I cant breathe, I had to use my Inhaler.-I signed

Okay Babe, you drink this and see if that makes it better. I will get Jack to drive them. said Linda as she gave me a coffee and I drank it.

Thank you Babe.-I signed as she kissed my head.

Once I drank the coffee I got up and went to take a quick shower. Once Im done I felt a bit better and got dressed for my shift at 54th precinct.

Feeling better? asked Amelia as she gave me a hug.

A bit, I have to go. Yes I will have my Inhaler, EpiPen, and my dogs. I said as I kissed her head. She then kissed my head and left. I then drove to the 54th precinct. Once I got there I made another coffee and went to my desk.

Hello, Im looking for Detective Reagan. said someone as they came into the 54th precinct.

Honor and Integrity, calm down. Im Detective Reagan, can I help you? I said/asked

Im your Partner Detective Baez is out sick. said the person

Great just what I need, what is your name? I said/asked

Detective Nora Masons. said Masons

These are my dogs Corporal Honor and Corporal Integrity Reagan and yes they are Military Working Dogs, Fire Dogs, K9s, and Service Dogs. I said as Honor and Integrity were laying at my feet on their beds. I then nodiged them and they moved a bit so I could get up and shake Masons hand once I did she went to pet Honor

Nice to meet Detective Reagan. said Masons as I shoved her hand back.

Dont pet his dogs, only Detective Baez and him can pet them. said Jones

Well your boys are cute. said Masons

Integ is a girl and Hon is is a boy. I said as we got a case.

I will drive. said Masons as I rubbed my chest.

Sure whatever. I said as we got out to my car and I gave her my keys.

So anything I should know about you? asked Masons

Im not in the mood to talk. I said as Honor claimed into my lap from the back.

Are they alond to do that? asked Masons

Yes and no. I said as we got to the crime scene and we got out.

Hey Detective, feeling okay you look like crap? asked Noah