Moving to Forks

Elizabeth's POV
My older sister and I decided to move back to Forks where are dad lives so our mom could travel with our step dad. Don't get me wrong I love Arizona but it's time for a change of scenery. So here we are on the plane traveling back to Forks. I haven't been here since last year while my sister hasn't been here in years. Me and our father, Charlie have a very good relationship while his and Bella's can be very awkward. Unlike me my sister got Charlie's personality while I got our mothers. I'm a very social person but I like to mind my business while Bella is a very quiet person and is nosy.

The plane has landed so we are looking for Charlie. Bella pointed him out so me being a daddies girl toke off running towards him. If there's one thing I love it's my dad.

Him and Bella are trying to make small talk and it's the most awkward thing I've witnessed. I'm getting second hand embarrassment. We pull into the driveway and my childhood house is still the same.

I head up to my room which is in the attic it's very cozy, just how I like it. As I'm unpacking Charlie comes in saying that we have visitors so I quickly hurry and walk downstairs. Just to find out Bella got a truck, which is fine my car should be here in a week. I say my hellos and head back to my room to finish unpacking.

Later that night I have a weird dream of me standing on a balcony when a man with blonde hair walks up behind me and talks to me in a language I couldn't make out. And thats when Bella burst in saying I stole her shirt and woke me up out of my perfect dream. After a lot of back and forth she finally leaves and I can finally go back right sleep.