Meeting the new girls

Alice's POV

I've had these Visions of the new girls and one of the happens to be my brothers singer while the other will help with our thirst. One is very nice and social while the other is kept too and nosy.

Today was the day they would be arriving and I was so excited. I saw them pull up and I could immediately smell the most delicious smell ever but this other smell that calms you made its way to my nose. It was Elizabeth, she smells like lavender a very calming scent.

I have one class with her and I'm really excited. I can tell we are already going to be good friends. When she sits down we start to get to know each other, she loves to read, sleep, and shop. We talk the whole class period and I invited her to sit with me and my family and she said she might.

When lunch comes Jasper tells me how she helped him with his thirst and that he finds her very interesting. She walked into the cafeteria and I immediately start waving her over. Edward says that he can't read her mind just like her sister.

She starts making her way over but her sister stops her and you can tell her sister is jealous of her. But she doesn't let that bother her she comes over and introduces herself and her and Emmett hit it off. Rosalie seems like she is warming up to her.

After school Me and her get each others numbers so we can go shopping together. Rosalia said that she also finds Elizabeth interesting but she doesn't like Bella because she gets a weird feeling from Bella. Which all of us agree with. We all get in the cars and make our way home.