The Volturi

Elizabeth's POV
We make it to the door of the clock tower only for Alice to break the lock. As we walk in I can't help but admire how beautiful the place is. But I am soon taken out of my trance by two new voices. That's when I see a half naked Edward with Bella clinging on to him like he's gonna disappear. Ironic right. Also there's two guys standing in front of us one that is really buff and the other that's shorter and and smaller.
A blond girl that doesn't look older then 15 walks out and the two guys that were standing in front of us stiffen. She says she came to see what was taking so long and we start following her. We make it to the elevator and we all squeezed in. It was so awkward and the music wasn't helping so I started to hum. Only for my sister to turn to me like I've created a crime and the two guys to start laughing.
Finally after the longest elevator ride of my life the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened.
I immediately felt colder. As we walked we came upon these huge doors and the little girl opened them without a struggle.
When we walked in i saw three men sitting in throwns. That's when I figured it out that we might not make it out of her alive.