Volterra

Cauis POV

These past few days the pull from the mate bond isn't as bad. So I've started to wonder if she's near, and if she is why hasn't she came to see me. As the day went on the pull became less and less and that meant one thing, she was close. But before I could leave the throne room the doors open to reveal her and Demetri. I quickly walk over to her and pull her into my arms, I feel more at ease that she here with me.
Out the corner of my eye I see Marcus give his hand to Aro, which confused me. What bond is Marcus seeing?
Before I ask the question Elizabeth breaks the hug only to look up and kiss me on the cheek with a smile on her face. She quickly walks over to Marcus and Aro and gives them hugs and then makes her was towards me.
"Hello Mio Cara, what are you doing in Italy?" I asked. "Decided to come and visit." She replied with a grin on her face.
Oh how much I've missed her, she lights up a room when she walks in. She's beautiful in every way and nobody compares to her.
" Aro I will be taking some time off to spend time with my mate, I hope you can understand." I stated. " I understand, I hope you both have a splendid time." He replied
I started to guide her out of the room and down the hall to my chambers. When we walked into the room I shut the door and toke off my coat, and turned on a movie, to which we cuddled on the coach to watch.

Elizabeth's POV

When I woke up this morning I started to pack everything and check out of the hotel. I'm quick to call a taxi and to give them the directions to Volterra. As we get closer the more excited I get. I'm happy to see Cauis, I've missed him.
As I reach for the door to the castle, the door begins to open to display Demetri.
" Hello Elizabeth! Are you here to see master Cauis?" He said " Hello Demetri, I am in fact here to see him" I replied.
He moved out of the way so I could walk in, to which he quickly shut the door after. As we walk the hallways, we talk about the things that intrest us. I also find out the Demetri likes to read, and also I do as well. We then start talking about the types of books we like. The conversation gets cut short when we reach the doors. He smiles and then opens them for me.
When I walk in I immediately make eye contact with Cauis, and in a blink of and eye he's standing in front of me. We quickly embrace each other. As we stand there it seems like time has frozen, until we pull apart. I walk over to Aro and Marcus and embrace them. After Cauis says he will be taking time off to spend time with me, which pleases me.
After he has spoken me make our way through the hallways to his chambers. When we walk in I noticed that Cauis has taken off his jacket and turned on a movie. Specially one of my favorite movies. We get settled in the couch and as the time goes by we settle into each other's embrace, just enjoying the moment.