33

It's been a week since they ended the case; they presented all of the evidence they gathered in court. Sofia learns everything as well; let's say she is still heartbroken, but she also wants him punished for what he has done. Alex made her numerous visits, often dragging Marco along with him, but they have yet to discuss what she wants to do with the child.

Today is the last day of his case's hearing. Neo was on his way to curt with the police officer when he heard something that made him stop.

Is Sofia ma'am, really pregnant? A girl inquired to the man who was with her.

Yes, I hear Alex and Marco discussing how she's two and a half months pregnant.

I thought she didn't come to the agency because the case was closed.

I also thought too, but then I learned she had fainted. On the day we caught that psycho Both sirs took her to the hospital, but she is fine and is currently at her home.

Who is she having a child with? I'm not sure if she has a boyfriend.

I also don't know, but I knows Mac sir likes her so much. I have no idea if they were in a relationship, but for the time being, both sirs are looking after her. Both are talking but quickly shutting down when they notice Neo standing a bit further away from them, winding his eyes.

Why are you stopping here? The cop said that to him and drove him along with them.

While Neo is still in shock, he can't believe Sofia is pregnant.

They said two months, and it's been two months since that night, he thinks.

It meant that the child was mine; I was his father. I asked again, with a smile on his face.

I know she loves me because I felt it. That child is mine, as is she. He thought cheerfully, but as they exited, they arrived at the court, and he realised that as much as they loved each other but would never be together, Sofia still hated him for what he had done to others.

They went to court, and the procedure began. Both Marco and Alex were present, but Neo's gaze was searching for Sofia. He had a lot of questions that he wanted answered. He looked at Alex, who was also staring at him calmly, while Marco was looking at him as if he were ready to kill him right now. He remembers that they said Marco liked Sofia, and because of that, he hates him more.

The court processes were in progress, all witnesses testified, and he was sentenced to one year in prison, followed by the death penalty. They're on their way to jail, but Neo stops when he sees Alex, and Alex likewise stops looking at him, confused.

I'd like to speak with you.

What is it? Alex inquired, and Marco stared at him, concerned.

He looked around and said, "Not here, private."

There's no need for that if you want to say something; just say here what you intend to do with him alone.

I won't; I simply want to talk. He muttered, his gaze fixed on Marco. Looking at him, he wants to kill him like he killed others. If the matter is not about Sofia,

You... Marco glared back, preparing to hit him, but Alex stopped him.

Enough. Alex turned to the officer and requested that he give him a few minutes to talk, which he agreed to, and they headed to the empty room with Marco.

What do you want to talk about? Alex inquired, his face calm as always. Neo remained silent and only gazed at Marco.

You may speak in front of him. Alex says that he understands what's going on in his head.

How is she? He asked.

Didn't I tell you before? She is just fine.

No, she isn't, is she? He hesitated.

Say whatever you want; I don't have time.

Is she pregnant? Neo asked, and Alex and Marco glanced at him in surprise, wondering how he knew.

What the fuck are you blabbering? Marco slammed his hand against the table.

I heard she's been pregnant for two months; is that right? Neo asked, ignoring Marco.

You have nothing to do with whether she does or does not. Alex said it again, glaring at him.

I have. He said it strongly.

It means she is, and that was mine, he said, as Marco's blood started to boil.

You jerk, you bastard. Neo was on the ground after Marco yelled at him and punched him in the face.

How dare you touch her with your bloodied hand? How can you do with her? He shouted, punching him again, and Neo was about to punch him back, but Alex stopped them and pulled Marco off his side.

Let me go; I will kill him. Marco spoke and approached him again, but Alex stopped him.

Enough of you two. Alex stated this as he drew him into a room corner.

Why do you hate me so much? Is it because she loves me instead of you? Neo smiled as he whipped blood from his lip.

Don't you dare say one more word. Alex warned Neo, knowing how shitty Marco feels now.

I want to meet her. Neo stated

You will not, and never, and the child will be aborted soon. Nobody wants to be the child of a monster like you. Marco stated.

She will never; she loves me as much as I do, and I have never forced her to do anything.

I just want to talk to her. He stated that he was now looking at Alex, and he was also looking at him without any expression.

As I said before, you have nothing to do with her, and this is final. Alex said that and exited the room with Marco, who was panting severely. Ignoring Neo, who is calling his name,