Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

"What are you talking about? Is your grandma trying to make money?" Wen Shaoyu asked immediately, "Did something happen to our family?"

Wen Ying was also unsure: "No?"

"How can I make money without your grandma?" Wen Shaoyu scratched his hair, got off the kang, straightened his hair in the mirror, and said to his daughter, "I'm going to see your grandma, you stay at home and look after the house."

"oh."

Wen Ying continued to read.

School was about to start, and she couldn't keep up with the class.

If she is accidentally injured or becomes seriously ill and cannot go to school, she will miss many classes. If she does not study well, she will have to repeat the grade. If she repeats the grade, she will have to pay an extra year of tuition. Paying tuition for one more year will put a greater burden on the family.

Wen Ying clenched her little fists, cheered herself up, and then continued reading.

On the other side, Old Mrs. Wen went to Old Mrs. Jin to wait for Xiao Liuzi.

Xiao Liuzi comes over every day to cook for Mrs. Jin.

After waiting for a while, Xiao Liuzi came.

"Xiao Liu, grandma, I have something to ask you for help with," Old Mrs. Wen put on a smile as soon as she saw Xiao Liu.

Xiaoliu rolled up his sleeves and said, "Grandma, if you have anything to do, just tell me directly. You don't have to be so polite."

"I want to get a tricycle, the kind where people ride in front and have a bucket on the back, or the kind where people push the cart and ride on it."

Mrs. Wen had seen it on the road before and thought it was a very useful car.

Xiaoliu said: "You can have this car if you want it. I'll find someone to ask you about it then. It's really not possible for someone to modify one for you."

"That's really troublesome for you." Old Mrs. Wen felt that Xiao Liu was really good.

"What's the trouble? It's all a trivial matter. Grandma, do you have anything else to buy? How about I help you sort it all out in one go?"

Xiaoliu saw that the old lady was in trouble, so he helped her to the end.

Old Mrs. Wen likes Xiaoliu more. Compared to her own son, Xiaoliu is obviously more reliable.

As for her son, he has been eating to his stomach for so many years.

"I also want a coal stove and a pot. It's best to buy me some steaming trays. It's best to have five to six layers in the steaming tray."

Old Mrs. Wen was worried that she didn't understand what she was saying, so she gestured with the size and talked about its uses.

Xiaoliu understood why Wen Du was able to do that.

With a grandma like this, it's hard for him to be hopeless.

Perhaps Wen Shaoyu is the only exception in the entire Wen family.

"Okay, I remember everything you said, and I will buy it for you when the time comes."

When Mrs. Wen was happy, she stayed to chat with Mrs. Jin.

"My eldest grandson is promising, but this family cannot rely solely on my eldest grandson."

Mrs. Wen really loves her grandson in her heart.